FS: 8800GTX, 750GB Seagate, Vista, and more!

JJU357

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, before the forums lost a year and half of their memory I had an entire FS post for my gaming PC, luckily most of it was sold before they went down, but alas I need to repost the rest so here goes:

eVGA 8800GTX 768MB - $450 Shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD
This unit is only a few months old. Great condition, never overclocked, still has stock cooler. Have retail box and all accessories, however I did cut out the UPC to mail in a rebate to eVGA.

4GB (4x1GB) Patriot PC2-8500 (1066Mhz) Ram - $250 for all 4 or $125 for 2 SOLD SOLD SOLD
This is great overclocking ram. With my quad core I oculdn't push it that far, but its very nice ram with a lifetime warranty.

750 GB Seagate 7200.10 SATA 3.0Gbps HD - $185 Shipped
This unit is only a few months old as well and still has over 4.5 years of warranty left on it.

Enermax Liberty 620W PSU - $100 Shipped
Great power supply, rock solid voltages, modular cables, over a year old, never had a single issue with it.

Silverstone TJ-09 Case - $220 Shipped
Amazing case great for newer systems and for watercooling. Have retail box and all accessories. Mine is black with the clear panel on it. Great condition aside from some dust on the inside.

Windows Vista - $135 for Ultimate and $95 for home premium
Have a retail upgrade copy of ultimate and another full version of ultimate. Also have a license only (no disc) for home premium....all three have been activated once...but they are not currently on any of my computers since all of mine (except my macbook) have been disassembled, hence I have no need for these anymore.

1GB (2x512MB) PC2-5300 DDR2 SODIMM - $30 Shipped
OEM hynix pulled from my laptop

Razer Death Adder Mouse - $50 Shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD
Great mouse, too bad I won't be needing it anymore

Swiftech Micro Res - $10 plus shipping

Swiftech Radbox - $10 plus shipping SOLD SOLD SOLD

Supreme Commander - $20 Shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD
Never installed or activated

My heatware is under JJU357. Please PM me or e-mail me @ [email protected]. I take all forms of paypal and can ship with any carrier you want. Most of the time I should be able to ship within 24 hours of payment. Prices are not set in stone, however they are not that flexible. Please no lowballs.

JJU357 said:
750 GB Seagate 7200.10 SATA 3.0Gbps HD - $185 Shipped
This unit is only a few months old as well and still has over 4.5 years of warranty left on it.

Enermax Liberty 620W PSU - $100 Shipped
Great power supply, rock solid voltages, modular cables, over a year old, never had a single issue with it.

Windows Vista - $135 for Ultimate and $95 for home premium
Have a retail upgrade copy of ultimate and another full version of ultimate. Also have a license only (no disc) for home premium....all three have been activated once...but they are not currently on any of my computers since all of mine (except my macbook) have been disassembled, hence I have no need for these anymore.

Bump for some interest in the above. Checking funds.
Will u take and partial trades to lower the cash out?

4GB (4x1GB) Patriot PC2-8500 (1066Mhz) Ram - $250 for all 4 or $125 for 2
This is great overclocking ram. With my quad core I oculdn't push it that far, but its very nice ram with a lifetime warranty.

Razer Death Adder Mouse - $50 Shipped
Great mouse, too bad I won't be needing it anymore

Supreme Commander - $20 Shipped
Never installed or activated

Email sent out for the above items.

meh hes not responding to pm's or anything sigh HOW CAN I GET A HOLD OF HIM :mad:

Back