FS 800D, 3770K, H100, GTX680, 750W PS

actompkins

2[H]4U
I haven't made one of these in a very long time so forgive me if I edit it a few times. PayPal for payment and heat is under ARTOMPKINS. Buyer pays shipping costs. Not interested in trades unless it's an Emerson knife. I'll try and post some pictures later today. If my prices are whack don't hesitate to let me know.

Corsair Obsidian 800D case in good condition. Everything works but the power button is sticky.
100.00 plus shipping

Intel 3770K 100.00 plus shipping

Corsair H100 50.00 plus shipping

Gigabyte GTX680 OC 2GB with aftermarket cooler. 100.00 plus shipping

I have several Noctua case fans but I need to see exactly which ones I have before I list them.
Corsair 750w power supply 50.00 plus shipping

Asus Sabertooth z77 motherboard 100.00 plus shipping

If you can't sell the tower, I have the same and I'm looking for the door and the hot swap sata backplane. I know parting it out is never the best option, but throwing it out there.

If you can't sell the tower, I have the same and I'm looking for the door and the hot swap sata backplane. I know parting it out is never the best option, but throwing it out there.
I will keep that in mind. You need some Noctua case fans?

Asus Sabertooth z77 motherboard

Oh man, I had one of them boards several years ago. Sold it and kicked myself in the butt for not keeping it. Frigging awesome motherboards.

What all is included with the board? IE retail box, Sabertooth shields, accessories, ETC...?

Oh man, I had one of them boards several years ago. Sold it and kicked myself in the butt for not keeping it. Frigging awesome motherboards.

What all is included with the board? IE retail box, Sabertooth shields, accessories, ETC...?
Yes I believe I have everything. I'll pull the box down tomorrow and check.

Back