FS: 775 CPU's, M/B, HSF's and 16 Port Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonB

Gawd
Hello All,

Time to clean house again. Today I'm going to list a couple of cpu's and some other things I need to sell.

First is an E6600 that is currently running on an ECS m/b and I've just set the BSEL to 1333 and it is running at 3 GHz. Asking $120.00 with stock hsf.

Second is a great chip. An E6700 running at 3.5 ... Great chip. Asking $150.00 for this one. Not sure if it is retail or OEM but I've got a extra stock hsf to go with it if you want to pay for the extra shipping.

Next is an Abit IP-35E complete for $55.00. Have everything. (Got 3 of them so I know I have manual, disks and cables)

Have also 2 Zalman CNP9500 LED Coolers @ $25.00 each. Comes with hardware for Intel/AMD. Great coolers, I just don't need them if I sell the processors.

Also I have a SMC EZ Switch 10/100 Switch (smc ez 6516tx) 16 port switch for $25.00. Works great. (have two don't need extra... lol)

Prices do not include shipping.

Am now adding my favorite cpu, my Q6600 GO stepping. Has run at 3.2 since the day I installed it. Nice cpu and I am asking $175.00 for this baby.

As far as shipping goes. I'd have to say around $10.00's for CPU's, HSF's and 16 Port Switch. About $14.00 for m/b. (Guess it depends on how you want it shipped)

Bump... Come on People Make me an offer if you want one of these. Worst I can say is NO. LOL

Just added my Q6600 to the list.

Hit me up and get one now. You won't be sorry. ;)

As far as shipping goes. I'd have to say around $10.00's for CPU's, HSF's and 16 Port Switch. About $14.00 for m/b. (Guess it depends on how you want it shipped)

Too much for what i'm looking for m8, thanks! ;)

The asking price w/shipping you might have a deal! PM when/if it comes to that!

Indignity, let me know what your interested in and perhaps we can made a better deal. I just know that sometimes shipping can take a chunk out of it. I'm not trying to gouge anyone, but I'm not trying to just give these away either. I'm just trying to get a decent price for these items.

LMK and we can deal if you like.

Thanks

Oh yeah, BUMP :)

Morning All

Sold Abit IP35-E have one more for sale.

Lower the Price on these items now

E6600 now $110.00
E6700 now $135.00
Q6600 now $170.00

Have a great day....... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back