FS: 6x AMD Opteron 6320 CPUs, H8SGL-F mobos, WD RE4 500GB HDDs, AMD CPU and mATX MBs

Getting some new server gear and selling off the old! Heat in signature.

6x AMD Opteron 6320 8 core Socket G34 CPUs - $140 shipped each

- 2 of these CPUs are for sale immediately, 4 more in about 2 weeks. Work great, just don't need so many server CPUs sitting around!

2x Supermicro H8SGL-F Socket G34 motherboards - $160 shipped each

- Also being replaced. Works great and has been running in my lab for almost a year. Comes with motherboard only. I might have an IO bracket for one of them. If I do, I'll include it.

2x Dynatron A13 Socket G34 heatsinks and fans - $25 shipped each

- Also from my home lab and also being replaced. Works flawlessly and quiet!

Bundle together a CPU, motherboard, and heatsink for $300 shipped!

AMD FX-6300 6 core AM3+ CPUs - $70 shipped - SOLD

- Was also running in my home lab. Comes with stock heatsink.

MSI 760G-E51 FX mATX motherboard - $35 shipped - SOLD
Gigabyte 78LMT-S2P mATX motherboard - $30 shipped
2x MSI 760G-E51 (non FX) mATX motherboard - $30 shipped each

Boards that have been sitting around for too long. Bare boards only unless I happen to find an IO shield for them. Purchase with the FX-6300 above and get $10 off!

8x WD RE4 500GB Enterprise SATA drives - $30 shipped each, 4x for $105 shipped, 8x for $200 shipped - ALL 8 SOLD!!!

- Come with a server I'm purchasing and I don't need them.

- 3 are warrantied until 12/23/2016 and the other 5 until 6/1/2018!

FYI - I'm currently in the process of moving so the more I can bundle these items together the better! I don't want to have to constantly be packaging and shipping a single hard drive or CPU all day long so the more you buy the more you save! :D

Currently only interested in 8GB DIMMs of DDR3 in trade. Must be either without heatsink or with one that does increase the height of the memory so it will fit in a blade server. 1333MHz or faster only.

Last edited:
The 8GB DIMMs... do you need Registered ECC DDR3 by chance? I want to replace the power hungry C6100 with a couple of smaller "whitebox" nodes I build. Lemme know when you can.

Back