FS: 6800NU, Socket A mobo, Barton 3000+

ep1taph

Limp Gawd
I am looking to sell off the parts that made up the computer I used in my dorm. I don't need it anymore and am selling some parts off.

eVGA Nvidia 128MB 6800NU AGP sold to jimbiss IMAGE LINK
Used this card only for around 8 months. The 9700pro that was in the computer died and I picked it up. Very nice card. The extra pipeline did not unlock well, but the vertex shader did (as with most). I overclocked it to 400/800 and it ran most games very well.

Barton 3000+ sold to j0sh IMAGE
This processor is actually a Sempron 3000+, but it is almost the exact same specs as a 2800+ Athlon XP. It runs at 2.0Ghz default and it is the 333FSB version (not a 400). I didn't overclock it. I will include a masscool cooler if you wish.

Gigabyte GA-7N400-L Socket A sold on other forum IMAGE LINK
Solid board. AGP slot, integrated audio/lan, 4 DIMM slots. Standard Socket A board. I had to flash it to the F11 bios to support the Sempron series. If you buy this with the processor, I'll sell both for $75 together.

256MB PC2100 DDR $10
Pulled it from an old PC. Still works.

1.6GHz Pentium 4 S478 sold to bjlz24
Pulled it from friends PC. Still works, I can't test it (no S478 board) so I don't know much info.

NEWER STUFF (pictures upon request or item interest)

AeroCool GT-1000 $30 LINK
I used this for about 6 months on my A64 computer. It did a great job, but I go to many LAN parties and it put a lot of stress on the motherboard. It uses screw mounting.

AeroCool CoolPanel $25 LINK
I won this at a LAN. I didn't like how many extra wires I had to use to utilize the fan controllers and so forth.

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=46315

I never registered the card with eVGA at all. I haven't registered a card before (I've been fortunate with my purchases and almost always RMA to newegg) so I am not familiar with the process. There is a sticker that has "warranty void if removed" with a long string of numbers/digits below it. I assume this is what you use to register it with eVGA.

Back