FS: 6800GT, Asus Skt 478 mobo, Thermaltake PSU, 3.0 Northwood P4

Poosnarf

Limp Gawd
Gonna be joining the Oblivion upgrade rush, so I have a few things for sale. All of these are about a year old, have their original boxes, and prices listed are with shipping in the U.S. Links to products shown where available.

First is a BFG 6800GT OC (AGP version). Comes with 256MB memory, 256bit memory bus, and 370/1000 stock overclock from the factory. With the NV5 Silencer installed, it has run quiet and stable since day one at 400/1.1 (6800Ultra speed). Silencer is included.

http://bfgtech.com/6800GTOC.html
SOLD

Next is an Asus P4P800-E Deluxe motherboard, which is an Intel Socket 478 motherboard for use with Prescott and Northwood P4s and their equivalent Celerons. The chipset is 865PE.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131492
SOLD

Next is a Thermaltake Silent Purepower 480W PSU w/Active PFC and a single 12V rail. The model is W0010 and it is the black-colored variety. The PSU is of the 20-pin variety. The fan speed is adjustable with the included PCI slot or 5.25" bay fan speed adjuster.I've been pleased with this PSU because it stays very quiet while allowing for a good bit of overclocking.

-Asking $40 shipped. -PENDING

The last item is a 3.0C Northwood core Pentium 4 processor. I have been using a Zalman CNPS7000 AlCu cooler to keep the chip running at slightly more than 3.4ghz since day one as well. The Zalman cooler is no louder at medium speed than the video card fan at idle. Zalman cooler is included.

SOLD

These items have all been used together with great success and stability, but as always, YMMV when it comes to overclocks.

Heatware: Poosnarf
Questions? Comments? Interested? Drop me a PM!

jbmx4life said:
willing to take a trade for that CPU??

check HERE

Sorry, not really looking to trade at the moment, more like looking to recoup the financial hit that was the X1900XTX ;)

damn wish I had the money for the mobo. Someone buy my Razr.

Back