FS: 6800GT AGP w/ nvSilencer 5

ScoobyG

n00b
Title says it all. Card has never been overclocked. It's a PNY.

The nvSilencer is basically a quiet (pretty much silent) cooler, more efficient than the stock cooler. Asking $100, shipped (US only, won't ship international). If you live in Madison, WI we can meet for you to pick it up directly and I'll shave $10 off the price. But then it has to be cash. :D

ScoobyG said:
Title says it all. Card has never been overclocked. It's a PNY.

The nvSilencer is basically a quiet (pretty much silent) cooler, more efficient than the stock cooler. Asking $100, shipped (US only, won't ship international). If you live in Madison, WI we can meet for you to pick it up directly and I'll shave $10 off the price. But then it has to be cash. :D

edit: just noticed I posted in both your threads :p Anyways, free bump for ya

vietkangta:

Hmm, not the box no. But I still have the stock fan as well as a dvi<->vga adapter that came with it if you need it, as well as the CD (which is useless you realize, right?)

i;d get this right away but my motherboard has come compatiblitiy problem, too bad you dont live near me so i can test it out first.

YAY the Packers finally won a game again....... on a side note, Mike McCarthy sux as a coach

Bump.

A couple people have asked me about trades. The ONLY thing I'd consider right now is a 1 GB stick of PC3200. (Not 512x2).

Great video card for 100$ I cant believe it. This card will run anything and its 100$, a new day has arrived.

Back