FS: 55" LCD TV, 7.1 Receiver, PS4, Xbox One

demingo

Trump is My President!
I recently upgraded my home theater setup and have a few items I no longer need. All items are in good working order. Prefer to sell the TV/receiver for local pickup in the Eastern Massachusetts area due to size and weight. All shipping is to be paid by the buyer via either USPS, UPS, or Fedex. Insurance and signature confirmation are mandatory for both our protection. Shipping to the US only.

Sony KDL-55W900A 55" 240Hz 1080p 3D Internet LED LCD TV - $700

This was one of Sony's higher end model's back in Jan 2014 when I purchased it. Colors are fantastic for an LCD and the panel has a fairly fast response time of 19ms according to the Displaylag.com database. Used it as a my primary set for a couple years and both movies/gaming were fantastic on it.

Sony STRDN1040 1155W 7.2Ch Receiver - $200

Had this paired up with the Sony TV above and was purchased in the same Jan 2014 time frame. Receiver is a nice set with 6 HDMI inputs for accommodating several devices.

Sony PlayStation 4 500GB - $220

Launch model of the PS4. Includes 1 controller, hdmi, and power cable. The hard drive on the unit has almost no wear as it was replaced immediately upon purchase. Unit will come with the original 500GB drive.

Xbox One 500GB - $220

Launch model as well. Includes 1 controller, hdmi, and power cable. Does not include the Kinect device.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Back