FS: 5000+ Black, Gigabyte, Thermalright

djkest

Limp Gawd
Hello! I've got some parts from my old system I'd like to sell while they are still worth something.

AMD 5000+ Black Edition.@2.6 GHz, Brisbane core, 65nm Process. WOF. I bought this 4 months ago. It ran at 3.0GHz @ stock voltage. I tried for 3.2GHz, but I didn't feel like increasing the voltage too much, so I gave up on it. I've got the origional BE box, if you need that. $75 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Gigabyte GA-M55SLI-S4 motherboard. Uses the fast nForce 4 chipset, has SLI, SATA 3.0, Digital Coax and optical, and more. Used for about 10 months. Asking $50 shipped.Link

Thermalright HR-05 IFX / SLI.
This is the best north bridge heatsink available. This one is about 3 months old. I can provide all the hardware it origionally came with, including the box. Asking $18 shipped. SOLD

Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS sound card, PCI, considered by many to be one of the finest sound cards available for the price. This one is build on a high-quality dark brown PCB with lots of gold traces and gold connectors. $25 shipped.

I don't have any heat, I do have 39+ 100% on Ebay under the name Keystah, feel free to email me at [removed] or hit me up w/ a PM. I take bank-account funded paypal for payment. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'll take the heatsink, search function is down and I saw "thermalright" I was like "must be a 120 ultra"

I checked anyways... woot :D

pming now

Bump, remember folks the AMD Black Edition CPUs come without a stock fan. If you are getting a high performance CPU you might thing about an aftermarket fan...

Bump to say that the AMD CPU is sold! Motherboard and Sound Card are still available.

Back