FS: 5 inch LCD, Network Cards, and other misc. items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record:

- Used Norcent 48X16x48 CD-R/RW Drive (Bezel Color: White)
- Used Delta ASB0812HH 80mm Fan
- Two Evercool EC8025M12C 80mm Fan w/Molex Connector
- 3-pin to 4-pin connector
- a rounded IDE cable
TOTAL: $35 shipped

EDIT: And a guarantee that they will not come DOA and flawlessly or else I get a full refund.

I will guarantee non DOA but will only refund the item or items that do not work. Sorry for the late reply, hectic weekend.

GREAT!!! It's finalized then...now we gootta discuss method of payment...I do money orders and also Pay Pal CC ONLY if absolutely necessary...

Hey...I'm supposed to send the money order once the tracking number has been recieved right??? Is that what you said?? If so then wheers the tracking numero???

I'd appreciate it if you would check your e-mail. How am I suppose to ship without a delivery address?

Bump!

Metallica_Band, I still haven't recieved your delivery address yet but I decided that I don't want to deal with you anymore. Your lack of professionalism when it comes to dealing, has made me uncomfortable. Sorry.

CRAP!!! I just checked Outlook and realized that I didn't delete the DELETETHIS part:rolleyes::rolleyes:...so I sent it to this:
doughboy@(deletethis)s89720406.onlinehome.us
LOL...I can send it to you right now...I was waiting for your tracking number to be sent to me cause I thought I had already sent you my address and contact info and stuff...stoopid Outlook Express saved your email address with the DELETETHIS part and I didn't know it cause it saved your email address in the contacts section with your name and not your email address...can I send it right now??

Can you email me the tracking number??? If you don't know my email the PM me saying you don't...I'll end up deleting the PM with the muber cause PM's are getting crowded

How much would shipping be on:
USB 1.1 Controller Card w/2 Ports - Used - $5

Also what brand is it? Drivers?

The shipping will be $5.

The card uses a VIA VT83C572 chipset. I don't include drivers but if you do a google search for the chipset, there are several web sites that provide drivers for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back