FS: 4770k, 4790k, GTX 970, GTX 770, Z97X-UD5H, Z87 DELUXE/QUAD, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJU357

Limp Gawd
Hey all, I have a bunch of stuff I'm trying to get rid of. All of these items are guaranteed non-DOA. Heatware under JJU357. Shipping is included unless otherwise mentioned to Continental US only. Willing to ship other places, but please message me so we can work out the shipping arrangements before committing to the purchase. If shipping internationally, buyer assumes all liability for duties, tariffs, or customs holds placed on items. I accept all forms of paypal. I will post pictures as soon as I can, but I assure you all of these are in excellent cosmetic condition.

**SOLD**Intel i7-4770k - $250 Shipped**SOLD**
This was the main proc for about 10 months for me. Great proc, was able to run 4.4 with hardly any vcore, but I only did that for testing. Ran at stock 24/7. Includes retail box.

**SOLD** Intel i7-4790k - $300 Shipped **SOLD**
This replaced the 4770k, only to be replaced altogether by a laptop setup I like much better. Ran at 4.4 at stock voltage. Tested up to 4.7 with almost no voltage added (1.22V). Includes retail box.

**SOLD**Mushkin 16GB (2x8GB) 2400MHz DDR 10-12-12-28 Ram - $115 Shipped**SOLD**
Lifetime warranty, never overvolted.

**SOLD**Gigabyte Windforce 970 GTX 4GB - $300 Shipped**SOLD**
This card is almost brand new. It was used for less than a month before I decided to go the laptop route. Includes retail box and all accessories.

eVGA 770 GTX 2GB - $180 Shipped
This card was used for about a year. Excellent performance, never overclocked. This does come with the ACX cooler and includes the box and all accessories.

**SOLD**Sound Blaster Z Sound Card - $50 Shipped**SOLD**
Includes retail box and all accessories. Barely used.

**SOLD**Asus PCE-AC68 Wireless AC-1900 Wireless Card (PCIE) - $60 Shipped**SOLD**
Great for hackintosh builds, but also works for windows. Used for a few weeks only.

**SOLD**Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H rev 1.1 Socket 1150 Motherboard - $140 Shipped**SOLD**
Like new condition, used for less than a month. Comes with retail box and all accessories.

Asus Z87 DELUXE/QUAD - $125 Shipped
Includes retail box and all accessories. This is the QUAD, and not the DUAL model.

Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD - $125 Shipped
Includes retail box. >99% life remaining

Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB SSD - $110 Shipped
Includes retail box. >95% life remaining

**SOLD**Corsair HX850 - $125 Shipped**SOLD**
Practically brand new, includes retail box

**SOLD**Antec Quattro 1200W PSU - $65 Shipped**SOLD**
Used for several years, probably out of warranty but it works great still. Includes retail box.

**TRADED**3x Dell Ultrasharp U2412M Monitors - $150 each, or $425 for all three**TRADED**
Also have a planar triple monitor stand I will include for $50 to someone who wants all three. Excellent monitors, still under warranty. Used for less than a year. Do not have original boxes, so I will have to figure out what to do about the shipping, which is why shipping is not included with these. Knoxville, TN local pickup if someone is interested in that option.

**SOLD**Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard - $45 Shipped**SOLD**
Excellent condition, barely used. Includes retail box and all accessories.

Turtle Beach Eearforce XO Seven Headset for Xbox 360 - $50 Shipped.
This is barely used, has box and all accessories.

Cooler Master HAF XM Case - $100 Shipped
In like new condition, comes with box and all accessories. Will also ship it with the Corsair H110 thats currently mounted in it if you want, free of charge.

2x Assassin's Creed Unity (PC) Redemption Codes - $35 each
Will deliver code via email or however you prefer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back