FS: 400W PS, Antec 550W PS, IBM T2x Series Battery, Motorized CD-Rack, and more!

Pixeleet

[H]ard|Gawd
*This list will be updated regularly!*

Sharper Image Power Tower 200
This is a motorized CD rack that holds up to 200 CDs. There is a built-in lamp at the top that lights up about 6-8 CDs that are at the topmost of the rack. It's in practically brand new condition and there isn't a scratch on it. I have all the original materials except the original box and an AC adapter (Sharper Image started including these after I bought it). This retails for well over $200.
$70 + shipping [REDUCED]

Antec 550W Power Supply, 24-Pin, Model "TRUE550 EPS12V" -RETAIL
In brand-new / NIB condition. Never opened. Click here for a better product description.
SOLD

Powmax 400W
Grabbed from a working machine. Never had stability problems with this PS. PS only.
$25 shipped

IBM T20, T21, T22, T23 Laptop Battery
For some reason, this battery is rated at 11.1V when my older battery was rated at 10.8V. It didn't work in my T20, but I've gotten reports that it DOES work to replace the above models. It doesn't hold any charge in my old-school IBM T20, but it did have 1 cycle from when the seller said he tested to full capacityin his IBM T21.
Free Logitech QuickCam Express with purchase of this battery.
$30 shipped

AMD Athlon XP 2200+ (266 FSB) OEM
This processor has been used for about 1-2 hours. It's still in mint condition. Never OC'ed and gauranteed not to be DOA. I'll throw in a brand new copper shim for this processor as well.
SOLD

ThermalTake Silent PurePower 480W with Black Housing -- Xaser Edition
Used for about 4 weeks, but I got a new case that came with an Antec PS, so this went back in the box. Comes with rear PCI slot and front 5.25" drive bay fan controllers. As usual, all original box materials and original box are included.
SOLD

-All prices include shipping to the continental US (unless stated otherwise) and are flexible.
-PayPal preferred (even CC PayPal payments), but I also accept MO. Please no personal checks or cash.
-My referrals are Pixeleet at Heatware and eBay.
-Feel free to contact me with any questions on AIM @ "silenttrigger" or via e-mail at tmohammed(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks in advance! :)

For the smaller things, the shipping rate will be the same. For larger and heavier items, there will be an increased price in shipping. The only item I can think of that would increase in shipping costs to Canada would be the CD rack.

Good deals... wish the 550 PSU was still available.
But most of all, BUMP FOR A GREAT SIG!!! :D

Back