FS: 3x 24 eyefinity i5 750 5850 crossfire 8GB ram SSD raid gaming system

• Thread starter Deleted member 82943
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 82943

Decided to keep the system until the end of next semester. Will part out then. Sorry guys, thanks for all the interest.

1700 USD paypal takes this home monitors and all!!!

So I don't find gaming much fun anymore, and other life issues let's just say sh!t has hit the fan and my issues can be your gain. I ship stuff well. I've dealt mostly with people here.

heatware: dualboot_2xcpu http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=23089

really only taking offers on the whole shebang: meaning if I get an offer for the tower then I'll part out the monitors or sell all 3 at a discount as I won't need 3 monitors...

Notes:

I'll take OBO offers but please don't lowball, fair price offers will get the system or the parts should I decide to part it out.

I'll list individual prices but I want to sell the tower and the monitors as a whole. Please keep in mind this system would make a great gift for the coming holidays.

Now to the system:

i5 750 @ 3.6ghz 185 shipped OBO
msi p55 gd-80 150 shipped OBO
Corsair H50 with two fans pulling air in 90 shipped OBO with two fans
8GB ddr 1333 ram @ 1600 105 shipped OBO
2x ati 5850s @ stock 1x sapphire 5850 1x xfx 5850 still under warranty (will help if RMA needed) 335 for the pair or 175 each shipped OBO
intel x18-M 160GB ssd G1 and intel x25-M 160GB ssd G1 in raid-0 *
- indexing, and other things normally enabled on a windows install have been disabled so as to write to these ssd's as little as possible. I put all of the torrents and writes to the interl 7200 RPM 500GB hdd that I have installed. 400 for both or 210 each shipped OBO
500GB SATA hdd for storage 25shipped OBO
Corsair HX 750 PSU will include all extra cables and manual that I have 100 OBO shipped
custom ram cooler for ram 20 shipped OBO
4x BD-DVD reader 85 shipped OBO
LanCool K62 black case 100 shipped OBO

monitors:
Dell st2410 have the retail box still 180 shipped OBO
Dell 2407WFP bought from a trader here less than a month ago (can't get the adjustable stand to go up or down but you might be able to. See photos) 225 shipped OBO
Acer G245h 210 shipped OBO

*Will throw in the HDMI cables, the power cables, the display port adapter, everything you need to run eyefinity games and such.

Computer will ship sans OS. I have a student copy of windows 7 premium 64bit on it but I don't think I can sell it as it might be illegal.

This system is fast. I don't have any CFX issues. It plays all the games I want it to I'm just bored. With tuition being due soon I would rather have my finances in check so I don't have more to worry about. Life's not been to nice lately.

Price: LOWERED!!! down from 1900 to 1700

1700 shipped takes the whole thing monitors and all, otherwise all totaled takes 2095.
UPDATED

Pics below:

Please bump if you look, PLEASE PM with offers, or suggestions if you think prices are too high. I need this box gone monitors as well. THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
All told if bought individually with above prices it comes to 2035, I'll sell the whole thing for 2000 shipped OBO; that's a 185 off

somethings off here

Would you take 50 for the H50? They are going new for about 80, have one for my i7 rig and love it looking to pick up a second one for my phenom rig i just built. Do you have all the amd bracketing still together? Thanks and bump!

yeah I have to refresh the prices. But I'm not looking to part just looking for anyone even interested in the whole thing, will to deal on a price.

pm's replied really looking for a sale, please make an offer on the whole thing

well if you part it out let me know. Just to let you know though you would probably sell the entire thing if you separated it, not many people on here are looking for an entire rig though. You could probably sell faster if you part it out. Anyway, good luck and let me know if you decide to part it out, id definitely take the H50 off your hands.

sweet setup but its gonna be hard to move a triple monitor rig.

Im interested in a 5850, if you part one pm me.

yeah, thanks for the support. UPDATE: both 5850s are reference ones, the xfx is just xfx branded but has the stock cooler and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back