FS: 3TB drives, Asus UX31A, WD Raptors, 8GB ECC DIMMs, network cards, and more

Too much unused hardware laying around! Time for it to go. Heat in signature.

Wife and I are cleaning up the house in anticipation of moving to a nicer one this summer.

All prices include shipping. I'm not looking for any trades at the moment, just cash! The bigger down payment, the better! :)

All hardware guaranteed against DOA. Please don't send lowball offers. Some of it I'd just as soon throw away than go through the hassle of making $1 to ship it.

5x Seagate 3TB 7200RPM drives ST3000DM001 - $SOLD

Ran these in my Windows file server for the last year. All 5 pass the short test in SeaTools and are in warranty until January 16, 2016.

8x 8GB Hynix DDR3-10600 ECC RAM HMT31GR7BFR4C - $SOLD

Got another 8 sticks to sell. Ran these in one of my servers for a while. Work fine and passed 2 consecutive passes in Memtest. Nice to have the extra RAM but I'd rather have the money.

4x 600GB 2.5" Western Digital Velociraptor 10k RPM WD6000BLHX drives - $SOLD

For an additional $30 each, I can throw in the Startech 4x 2.5" in 1x5.25" drive bays I used to cool these.

Buy two drive bays and all 6 drives for $235 shipped!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003F5NSA6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Purchased these drives from Newegg during their BF sale in Nov 2013. I ran them in my file server for a while hosting virtual machines but have since gone to an all SSD setup instead. These were refurbished drives that came with a 3 year warranty and did NOT come with the WD heatsink so you'll need to keep them cool with a fan or heatsink. These are yellow label Raptors, not white label OEM. I had them installed in drive cages with fans blowing air across them and they rarely got above 40C.

**I would very much prefer to sell more than 1 drive at a time so if you're interested in more than 1 I'm willing to give discounts!!**

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236523

Verizon HTC Incredible 4G LTE 8GB - $50 shipped

Comes with red silicon cover, 8GB MicroSD card, charger, and screen protector. Phone has been in the cover its entire life and is in great cosmetic shape (9/10). Clean ESN.

Asus UX31A ultra book - $SOLD

Intel i5-3317U CPU
4GB RAM
13" IPS matte screen, 1920x1080 resolution
128GB embedded SSD

Nice little laptop I got for my wife over 2 years ago. Works just fine but has a couple small scratches on the metal side of the lid and the ID sticker on the bottom has all the ink worn off. Hinge is a little bit loose and if you have the screen open nearly all the way it will eventually fall open all the way on it's own. The battery life is down to about 2.5-3 hours now. Got her a new laptop for Xmas. Comes with laptop, charger, VGA and network port adapter. Can have base Windows 7 Home Premium installed or no OS at all. Your choice.

http://i.imgur.com/K3caGss.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rHWT7ih.jpg

Seagate 500GB 7mm 2.5" ST500LT012 hard drive, came out of Dell laptop no warranty - $35 shipped
WD 250GB 7200RPM 2.5" WD2500BEKT hard drive, out of warranty - $35 shipped
WD 750GB 7200RPM 2.5" WD7500BPKX hard drive, warranty until May 2019 - $55 shipped

Take all 3 for $110 shipped

Various Network cards

2x Intel PRO1000 VT quad port PCI-E Gb NICs - $SOLD
2x Intel PRO1000 PT dual port PCI-E Gb NICs - $SOLD
2x Intel PRO1000 CT single port PCI-E Gb NICs - $15 shipped, both for $25 shipped
2x Intel PRO1000 MT dual port PCI-X Gb NICs - $SOLD
1x Intel PRO1000 GT single port PCI Gb NIC - $10 shipped
3x Broadcom 5705 single port PCI Gb NICs - $10 shipped, all 3 for $20 shipped

I'd really rather not send out all these cards individually and will make steep discounts if you buy more than 1 card. The more you buy, the more you save!

IBM BR10i SAS card flashed with IT firmware and 2 SAS to 4x SATA breakout cables - $50 shipped
Syba 4 port SATA PCI-E 1x card - $SOLD

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Good deal on the 3TB HDD, I would've bit on one if I didn't just get a 4TB HDD the other day.

I wish you posted the hard drives earlier. literally ordered on monday.

Bought from amazon, but would've bought from you had it been available then.

ORDER PLACED
December 29, 2014
Expected delivery: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 by 8pm

Back