FS: 3rd Gen 10GB, Dock, FireWire, Headphones, ebony iSkin and Custom External Charger

sdk

[H]ard|Gawd
Alrite, selling my few week old iPod. Got this from www.iPods4less.com about two or so weeks ago. I am selling it because I wanna get a cell phone and I gotta pay off some debts to my dad. The warranty has easily over 11 months left.

This iPod has virtual no scratches at all, the back is gone a bit but its still fine. There are no scratches on the screne, but on the iScreen cover for the iSkin theres a mark in the middle right corner (outside and not very noticible)

It comes with

3rd Gen 10GB iPod. - $160 US
Apple Branded Dock. - $20 US
Belkin Firewire Cable. - $10 US
Apple Headphones with one set of ear covers. - $15 US
Custom Battery Charger. - $20 US
Ebony iSkin for 3rd Gen with the Case that they give you. - $15 US

Pictures:
Charger (same case, but a bit different. it does not have the white thing to hold the wire but I think I have one somewhere, no gurentees tho. also one of the wires to the firewire pin has come off, so your gonna need to solder it back on, anyone with no skills can do this, or I can possibly do this if I have time)
Front
Front (high res)
In Dock
Back
Lights On
Screen

References:
Heatware: sdk
eBay:d2medic
PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_account-rep&mrep=1

Trade: Possibly and Unlocked Sony Ericsson T637, Motorola MPX200 or any other phones with the same sytles, just offer me.[email protected]

Gonna ask about $240 US for the whole package.
The iPod is located in Toronto rite now, so if you are local and wanna come pay cash thats fine, if you are in Canada a MO would be the best way, but PayPal is fine if you can't handle a MO.
Will ship anywhere in Canada and the US.
I won't ship first.

Back