FS: 3g 15gb iPod + extras

[dRu]

Limp Gawd
My email is [email protected].

I recently got a Rio Carbon to hold me over til I get a higher capacity mp3 player, so I think it's time to let it go. I love the iPod to death but the battery life just doesn't do it for me. Here is what would come in the purchase:

-1 3rd Generation 15GB iPod (purchased around the end of January 04)
-1 charging dock
-2 iSkin cases.... One would be an eXo2 and the other would be something similar but easier to fit into the dock.
-original iPod headphones/cables, etc, and
-an extended warranty from Apple that will cover the unit til 01/20/2006.

Everything will be inside the original packages as well. The player is almost flawless since it's been pretty much kept in an iSkin since purchase (I really didn't want any scratches on the chrome back). Asking price is $250 shipped.

Here are some pics:
ipod01.JPG

ipod02.JPG

ipod03.JPG

ipod04.JPG

ipod05.JPG

ipod06.JPG

ipod07.JPG

druipod.JPG

There are some light spots on the chrome back from the ventilation holes on the back of my eXo2, and some light scuff residue marks on the front by the buttons. I'm sure one can easily buff these out. The black spots are not actually on the unit... they are the spots on my window.

Thanks for looking :).

References.
Ebay: aro_01
Heatware: ahro

MaMMa said:
dibs, any trades as well?
I'm kind of looking forward towards cash or a trade for a large capacity mp3 player (ie. Creative Zen Touch, iRiver hp120, etc). :)

Hows your Carbon working out? I'm in the market for an MP3 player but the larger, higher capacity iPods just dont do it for me. I heard the screen res was really low compared to the mini, but it more than makes up for it in battery life. The mini has the advantage of iTunes, and an all aluminum case.

If you're selling your Carbon, let me know :-P

b0b

would you be interested in a brand new set of Logitech z5300 5.1 speakers for pc, playstation2, xbox, gamecube, mp3 player, pc...

Satellites: 180 Watts RMS
2 x 35.25 watts (front)
2 x 35.25 watts (rear)
1 x 39 watts (center)

Subwoofer: 100 Watts RMS
1x 100 watts (sub)

i jjust got them in place of my old set of Logitech z560s through the Best Buy replacement plan. they look and sound better than the z560s...

http://www.geekextreme.com/modules.php?name=Reviews&rop=showcontent&id=84

heatware under tb40nd (217-0-0)

sp0ngeb0b said:
Hows your Carbon working out? I'm in the market for an MP3 player but the larger, higher capacity iPods just dont do it for me. I heard the screen res was really low compared to the mini, but it more than makes up for it in battery life. The mini has the advantage of iTunes, and an all aluminum case.

The Carbon is a very solid player but there are small things about it that annoy me:
1. The 'boot up' time is like 8-10 seconds.
2.As you mentioned earlier, the packaged software isn't as nice as iTunes with the unit itself, but the playlists are created with winamp, so that's fine.
3. After you transfer songs, the player has to verify any changes. Meaning even if you add one song or change a playlist up, the moment you disconnect, the player needs 30+ seconds to verify any and ALL changes you've made.

Big pluses are the battery life and very decent capacity. It's not as effective as a portable hard drive to transfer files, but it gets the job done. The screen solution really isn't that bad... If this is a concern for you, you should definitely check out reviews they have around online or see if Bestbuy has any demos you could play with.

I'd let you know if I were willing to sell, but I plan on giving this neat little gadget to the gf as soon as I get a higher capacity player. Thanks for bumping my thread though :).

TB40ND said:
would you be interested in a brand new set of Logitech z5300 5.1 speakers for pc, playstation2, xbox, gamecube, mp3 player, pc...

heatware under tb40nd (217-0-0)
I've heard nothing but good reviews about these speakers but I currently own a set of Logitech z-560's which I am very happy with. Thanks for the offer and bumping my thread though :).

AceHigh said:
how much w/out the iSkin cases?
I could take out the eXo2 for $15 and the one that fits the dock better for $7. These things really save the chrome finish on the back, you know :). To be honest, I got the eXo2 for $30 before I even got the iPod itself. I purchased the other case with the dock off a friend for a good deal.

If you only want one, let me know, since I have someone looking into buying one off me if the buyer of my 'iPod bundle' doesn't want one..

MaMMa said:
is that a threat
:LOL: No, but no one seemed to be interested ;).

Anyway, the sale is pending with an [H] member. He and I are sorting out the finer details right now.

Back