FS: 3930K CPU, RIVE Mobo, 680 Lightning & AC Block, 840 Pro 256GB SSD, AX1200i PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zuko

Limp Gawd
EDIT Items Are SOLD

For sale by original owner in like new condition working condition.

I just bought and drove home a Subaru BRZ and I need about $1000 of PC parts sold by Mar 26th to cover the purchase :) all very nice parts I would rather keep to be honest, but I needed a car more. My build log with pictures for this stuff is here:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1368349/the-avatar-state-sm8/0_20

I will adjust due to interest level, but the combo or custom pick your own combo prices will always be better. Shot me a best offer too, I will consider anything within reason based on my target sales needs and time. Prices are DELIVERED including shipping, tracking, and packed with TLC to the mainland USA.

Edit: Items are sold and combos no longer available.

I ship after PayPal payment, fast with good packing and tracking. I have many many years since the mid 90s in as a trader on eBay with extremely positive feedback of +116, I sold here for years (used to go by SylarPowers) and quite often with no issues, and I have a good number of Heat transactions as well, all positive. I have two Heat accounts as I broke the email password recovery system somehow and I can't sign in or get it fixed via email, so I created another account. Both are in great standing and active, but I can only log into the last one.

eBay: zukotech

Heat 1: Neo Zuko

Heat 2: NE0ZUK0

I really don't want to sell any of my precious parts, but this is a special need, so get some good parts off me while you can!! I'm just going to rebuy these same parts later more or less. When I hit the amount I need, I will stop selling. Thanks!! :)

Last edited:
Just wanted to say nice choice on car. My girls' brother just got a FR-S, quite fun to drive. ;)

Bump.

ah yes, It was a launch card. Jun that year it came out if I am not mistaken.

Bump for a good trader. I bought a Corsair h100i recently from Neo and it was a smooth transaction.

I'd do 566 delivered on that. The card is 500 new and the ssd is 230 new.

Added a link for the ram

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147096

I'm giving the bigger deals a bit of time to materiralize then I'm moving on the smaller deals. I have so many PMs that I can't get to everyone or keep absolute track so be sure to follow up if you want something everyone.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for getting me through this crisis with my car down payment, I have the money I need mostly, I edited out the items as I always get PMs for weeks after like the thread is not closed!!! Sorry to those I could not wait for or did not get to, I always try to be fair as possible and this was a crisis that could not wait. Thanks for making my BRZ possible HardForum... now I just have to rebuy all these parts again... Upgrade time!!!!

I may still sell my GPU or GPU block, but I will make a dedicated thread for that thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back