FS: 3900X, MSI X570 MEG ACE, 5700XT, 32GB (2x16GB CJR) CORSAIR RGB Memory, EVGA 850G3 PSU

JJU357

Limp Gawd
Hi everyone,

These are all from a gaming computer I hardly use anymore and thus I am parting this system out. All parts are in EXCELLENT condition and have not been strained in any way. No overclocking and well cared for, always cooled. Unless otherwise noted, everything comes with retail box and all accessories. SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL US ONLY. Heatware is under JJU357. Will send pictures upon request, all items are guaranteed non-DOA.

**SOLD** AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Processor - $325 Shipped **SOLD**
Excellent condition with retail box and HSF and all accessories. Never overclocked

**SOLD** MSI X570 MEG ACE Motherboard - $275 Shipped **SOLD**
This board is in excellent condition and has the retail box and all accessories EXCEPT it is missing 1 M.2 screw (just the one that holds the SSD down, not the screws which hold the SSD screw - those are already installed in the motherboard). If you have 3x 2280 NVMe, you will not need an extra screw. If your third NVME SSD is shorter than 2280, you will need a replacement m.2 screw, but that should only be a couple dollars on ebay or amazon. Also note I had to remove the "pad" from the third NVME slot because my corsair pci 4.0 drive was double sided and the pad caused the SSD to bow if I did not remove it - it does not impact the functionality of the slot in any way

**SOLD** Powercolor Reference (Blower) 5700 XT - $300 Shipped **SOLD**
Never overclocked, excellent condition

**SOLD** Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 CMW32GX4M2C3000C15 - $120 Shipped **SOLD**
This is hynix CJR and should easily hit 3600 if using DRAM calculator safe preset at stock voltage for the XMP profile.

EVGA 850G3 PSU - $90 Shipped

Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Laptop Memory BLS16G4S26BFSD.16FD - $75 Shipped OBO

Fine memory, but please be aware it will only work at 2666 if your laptop or motherboard supports XMP profiles. The maximum JEDEC SPD speed is 2400 on these if your motherboard does not allow XMP profiles.

Ubiquiti EdgeRouter4 - $100 Shipped
Excellent condition with retail packaging.

Last edited:
Back