Lake

Gawd
AMD Athlon 64 3500+ CPU Sold

2.2GHz, 512KB L2 Cache, Socket 939 Winchester Core

Stepping: ADA3500DIK4BI, CBBGD

Never OC'd. Includes the stock HSF. Looking for $60 shipped. Sold

eVGA 7800GT CO - Sold

eVGA 256-P2-N517-AX Geforce 7800GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16

Still at stock speeds and with stock cooler. Never OC'd. Already registered. Comes with a S-Video cable, 2 DVI Adapters, power cable, driver CD and manual. Looking for $170 shipped. Sold

(EVGA does not allow warranty transfers. Here is a link to their policy: http://www.evga.com/support/lifetime/default.asp)

Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router Sold

ver. 1.1 with the CDF2 S/N prefix

BIOS has been flashed with 3rd Party firmware (tofu 13c). If you want a different firmware, I can flash before shipping. Comes with the power cord. Looking for $38 shipped. Sold

Black Lite-ON CD-ROM

Model LTN-529S 52X CD-ROM drive

Comes with yellow EIDE cable. Looking for $15 shipped.

I strongly prefer a Paypal payment and will only ship within the U.S. Heat in signature.

Is there anything I can do for verification or your security to get you to be willing to ship to Canada, with me covering the extra shipping costs?

I'm very interested in the 7800GT, as it's nearly identical to my existing 515 variant - so I can either give SLI a try or use it for effective dual-monitoring.

xxaaqq said:
What 3rd party firmware do you have on the Linksys?

Tofu 13c but you can use anything you want to it. If you want a specific firmware, I will flash before I ship.

Lukano said:
Is there anything I can do for verification or your security to get you to be willing to ship to Canada, with me covering the extra shipping costs?

I'm very interested in the 7800GT, as it's nearly identical to my existing 515 variant - so I can either give SLI a try or use it for effective dual-monitoring.

If you are really interested, PM me your postal code and I will give you a price quote.

bump for a hell of a price on that 7800GT. hell if its not sold by my payday i might have to buy it lol.

holy crap i really want that card. Cant wait untill friday to see if i can afford it..

Wouldnt be intrested in any trades would you? Say a Dual Xeon setup, dual 2.2Ghz, mobo, 1gb ECC DDR266, 15k 36gb SCSI Cheata drive, SCSI card, USB2.0 PCI card SATA PCI card... umm ohh yea and the 450watt PSU for all of it.. Shit, I can even give you the case.. but it huge and $$ to ship...

bump for the thought

The way this has been going, it will still be here Friday.

No thanks, not interested in trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back