• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: 3008WFP

DrinkTea

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
377
Selling my 3008WFP. I've had it for about 2 years and still have the original box. I can put up some pictures later if people want. I'm in Philadelphia and would much prefer pickup but maybe we could arrange a shipping agreement if you really want it.

Asking $700 $650 $625 $600 OBO

Pictures. Sorry for the glare in some of them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51209413/IMAG0626.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51209413/IMG_20130811_210413.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51209413/IMG_20130811_210448.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51209413/IMG_20130811_210600.jpg

I also have an Asus Transformer Infinity with keyboard dock that I'm thinking of selling for around $400-450. The tablet and dock are in excellent condition and have barely been used. I think it's still under warranty too. I've had it since mid/late October of 2012. I'll add pictures later if anyone wants.
 
Last edited:
Post some pictures of the monitor? So you are saying there is about 1 year warranty left on it correct?
 
Sure. I'll do it tonight. I've been away for a while. I bought it used and transferred the warranty, but I don't remember how much was left. Although I think it is either expired or close to expired. If that's the difference between buying and not, I would be willing to negotiate price based on what a warranty would cost if you want one.
 
bump. price drop. Should I just throw it out or something? I thought people still wanted these.
 
pictures aren't working for me. Not in the sense that I don't like them, I mean in the sense of 404 error file not found
 
Back
Top