• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: $30 Xbox Gift Card

skriefal

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
238
A three-pack of $10 XBOX gift cards -- total value of $30. I no longer own an XBOX so I don't need these.

$20 shipped !SOLD! via USPS First Class Mail. Or I can open the package and send you the card numbers via e-mail or PM, if you prefer.

Feedback is available at Heatware under 'skriefal':
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=827

2uo3ybc.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is available again, as the previous buyer appears to have vanished without sending payment.
UPDATE: And they're sold again. This time for good. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top