FS: 3 intercoolers

TMCM

[H]ard|Gawd
I wasn't sure if I should post this in the forsale section or the auto section. I figured since its auto related might as try here first.

Go here to see pix and measurements: 56k warning
http://home.comcast.net/~juxsa/carparts/carparts.htm
For the porsche 944IC I would like $200 OBO
For the Watercooled IC I would like to get $350 OBO.
I also have a Custom Made dual core IC that I would like to get $250 for.
PM me to ask any questions.

Thanks

Well, you would be wrong about your assumption to post it here.
The Rules
16) No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum. The FS/T forum has it's own set of specific rules. Please read their rules before posting in that forum. [H]ard|Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Trade forum. Caveat Emptor!!

And just put them on eBay.

I would rather sell them on a forum so I don't have to pay ebays fees. I would laready be paying paypal fees so why would I want to pay even more fees to sell them on ebay? Ebay is a last resort. Does any one know about any big forced induction performance car forums that I could join to sell this on? I am an active member on turbododge.com, turbo-mopar.com, boostedmopar.com, srtforums.com vwvortex.com, and hondaforums.com I would like to know more.

MazingHL said:
turbosaturns.net
turbo fords
turbo prosche
turbo GMs..

etc..

Thanks for the info. I signed up for turbosaturns.net. Do you have an address for a good turbo GM forum?

thanks for the link there. I just signed up. Again, if any one is interested in these parts or know anyone who might be interested... make me an offer.

holy carp those are bitching!!

would any fit on a 92 honda civic hatchback? with some modding of the car? i wonder...
confused.gif

sorry it took so long to get back to you. They will fit any car with modding. You just need to look and see how much room there is inbetween your bumper and radiator support.... I would think it would fit with little or no modification.

hey, Thanks for the bump guys.... The Dual Core one is still for sale.

Back