Status
Not open for further replies.

KingThot

Gawd
Photos available on request.

Please bump if you PM
, it's the polite thing to do :)

ES T2300
Engineering sample T2300, unlocked multipliers. Nice for a motd board.
$140

ASUS P5WD2
Comes in retail box, great shape, driver CD and manual plus SATA cables. Nice 955X mobo, used to be the flagship chipset pre-conroe. I think newegg has this open box now for around $130 so to compete :p I'll price this at
$75

Intel SE7520JR2 Server Board
Dual xeon tank. Cheapest froogle I found was [L=this]http://www.costcentral.com/proddetail/Intel_Server_Board_SE7520JR2/SE7520JR2ATAD2/E95016/froogle/[/L] mine is new too but I need cash not a server board so I'll do half their price at $235 or straight trade for a decent clocking e6400 or e6300. Box was opened to verify condition of contents after shipping.
Cut to $200
Cut to $190
Cut to $160
Cut to $150

Sold
3.4Ghz Northwood 30 Capper
OEM FX62 / FX-62
7900GTX
Sharp LQ160E1LW02 16" LCD Screen
ASUS P5B Deluxe
Q6600
DFI NF4 Infinity SLI
X1950XTX Xfire & X1950XTX

Trade info:

Trades values/Things I want:

e6300: $150

If you have something cool/interesting I'll probably be interested.

Payment via USPS MO/non-CC paypal
Items will be shipped USPS Priority w/ DC unless other shipping is requested. Shipping quotes on request.

Bump for the 3.4 30 cap......I sold one on this forum not too long ago...that thing was an animal ....

PS: I have a MAX 3.....but like everyone else with one, I'm taking it to my grave :)

These are going for over $300 on ebay which I find ricockulous .

ricockulous..thats my new favorite word :)

Bump for the 3.4 30 cap......I sold one on this forum not too long ago...that thing was an animal ....

PS: I have a MAX 3.....but like everyone else with one, I'm taking it to my grave :)

ricockulous..thats my new favorite word :)

Same here,

The warranty actually expires on mine in March, so I sent it in finally to have the CPU fan sensor replaced. This Max-3 will have a place in my collection forever.

Free bump for you, If I had the cash Id be all over the 3.4

Same here,

The warranty actually expires on mine in March, so I sent it in finally to have the CPU fan sensor replaced. This Max-3 will have a place in my collection forever.

Free bump for you, If I had the cash Id be all over the 3.4

Bastards and your MAXIII's :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back