FS: 2x NEC EA231WMI-BK

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighenne

Gawd
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Messages
548
As the title states, I've got two of these monitors I'm looking to sell. They come with stand, DVI cable, power cord, and USB cable; they'll ship in the stock box.

One has a warranty through 10/27/2013 and the other through 12/27/2013.

Asking $135+shipping each.

We can arrange to meet locally if in Southern California.

Possibly interested in trades for a topre keyboard, audio gear, or a GTX 670.

Heatware
 
Last edited:
Great monitors. Been using mine for about 3 years now and not one issue. If I had room for Surround/Eyefinity I'd be all over this.
 
Thanks for the post! They're great monitors, but I don't multi-screen game and the workflow that I originally used two monitors for is no more, so I've moved on to one of the 27" Korean monitors.

Also, got a couple PM's on pricing and I can see I was unclear, it's $175 for each monitor not for the pair.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top