FS: 2x GTX 285s (BFG & XFX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4rd

Fully [H]
It's tax/upgrade time :cool:. I have used these two 285s in SLI for the past 2-3 years at stock (factory OC'd) clocks with no issues whatsoever in my rig in sig. I just pulled them out right before posting this. They folded almost 24/7 for about a full year, then after I moved, they saw very light usage. Maybe gamed on once every few months for a couple hours.

I can't remember if the XFX card was registered by its first owner (I'm the second owner), so I'm going to say that there's no warranty left on it now. Even if it was though, I don't have the invoice for it so I couldn't help you RMA it if they asked for an invoice. The BFG card goes without saying ;).

My Heatware. (21-0-0)

I will accept Paypal, Amazon Payments (though I've yet to use it since setting it up) and Money Order (will ship after receipt of a MO).

I'll take $100 shipped for each of them or $180 for both shipped. This is for the card(s) only, but I will include an SLI adapter at your request or if you buy both. I am selling these cards "as-is". Specs on XFX and BFG Card.

Edit: Both cards sold!

Thanks!

Last edited:
images

XFX card sold to fps4ever. :)

Someone get the BFG, it's a collectors item now! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back