FS: 2x eVGA GTX580, 2x XFX 6970, 12GB Patriot Series 7 1600MHz DDR3

JJU357

Limp Gawd
I have several high end components for sale here. Heatware is under JJU357 (49-0-0). All items are guaranteed non-DOA. I will gladly assist in any RMA issues as much as possible.

Prices include shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. I will consider shipping internationally or to AK/HI, but please message me about pricing for shipping and considerations for shipping to those locations. I will not be responsible for any duties levied by customs on international packages, but I will gladly follow whatever instructions you'd like me to follow to ensure a smooth delivery.

eVGA GTX 580s - $375 Shipped
These were purchased in November of last year. They are still working great and were registered with eVGA within 30 days, so they are covered by a lifetime warranty. Have box and all accys.

**SOLD** 2x XFX Radeon 6970 - $290 each or both for $550 Shipped **SOLD**
These were purchased just 2 months ago and have very little use on them. Registered within 30 days under XFX's double lifetime warranty, which can be transferred to the purchaser. Have box and all accys

12GB (3x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 Patriot Series 7 - $100 Shipped
These were used for about 4 months. Like new condition, lifetime warranty. Have factory packaging.

Images are available for all three items here: http://imageshack.us/g/803/imag0022g.jpg/

Jason

Last edited:
bump, i've sold one 580. The price of $375 is for the remaining 580 (just one)

I was hoping to buy them both off you, I just need a little more time to get some cash together...

Free bump ;)

Back