[FS] 2x EVGA GTX 780 Classifieds, BNIB Intel Core i7-4820K

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebski

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,

I have a few things I need to get rid of.

First up is a brand new, factory sealed Intel Core i7-4820K. My machine starting freezing, and I ultimately thought my CPU was going bad. Bought this to test, but ultimately found a bad SATA cable before I ever ended up opening this. Not much else to say about this one! It's brand new and I can't use it!

Intel Core i7-4820K

Pic 1

DSC00512_zpsd5dd2a73.jpg

Pic 2

DSC00513_zpsf5a0c374.jpg

Price: $270 Shipped US 48

------------------------------------------

780's Sold

------------------------------------------
Payment: Amazon Payments is strongly Preferred, although PayPal isn't necessarily a deal breaker in the right situation
Shipping: Will only ship to US 48. Package will ship business day following payment completion at the latest.
Heatware: thebski (24-0-0)

Additional Terms of Sale from Post Below:

-Serious buyers only, please. Make an offer, but I likely won't respond to low ball offers. I also don't consider an offer serious if it is conditional on something else (i.e. sale of another part you own or your pay check two weeks from now). You're also not a serious buyer if you don't have time to check your messages once every 24 hours or so and properly communicate in a matter that would indicate you're actually interested in making a deal happen.

-US 48 Shipping only. No item is small enough or cheap enough for me to pay the ridiculous fees that come with crossing the border.

-Cash only. No trades. I'm swimming in GPUs right now and have to get these items sold.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes they do have the dual bios on them. What was the ASIC score on the cards? How well did they overclock?

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=03G-P4-3788-KR

EVGA Double BIOS (More Info)

Key Features
A secondary BIOS allows you to experiment with custom BIOSes without risk of breaking the card, and allows easy BIOS recovery with just the flip of a switch. Also, on select cards the secondary BIOS may unlock additional overclocking potential and/or improved fanspeed control!

Does the classified have dual BIOS?

Does the classified have dual BIOS?

Yes sir, they do!

Yes they do have the dual bios on them. What was the ASIC score on the cards? How well did they overclock?

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=03G-P4-3788-KR

I don't remember the ASIC's and they aren't installed right now. In my experiences with about 13 600/700/Titan cards over the last 18 months, ASIC is a completely meaningless number anyways.

As for overclocking, since they have the voltage control you can OC them as far as you want, really. I never maxed them out by any means. I never flashed the bios, so everything I did was within the 115% power limit on the LN2 bios. When I first got them, I got through Heaven runs at 1385 on each card. One card wanted more voltage than the other, but the power usages were always about the same between the cards on a given clock.

I could game with them on air with some extra voltage at 1306 quite comfortably with an extra fan blowing on them. Temps could be held below 70C. I don't like to game with my cards at over 70C, so that's why I never pushed them any higher.

Without extra voltage from the Classy controller I think I gamed at 1228. This is the setting I ran the vast majority of the time.

Items are back for sale. Tried making a deal happen with a guy for about two weeks now, and he's not really interested in communicating or sending money, so we'll try again.

Let's be clear here:

-Serious buyers only, please. Make an offer, but I likely won't respond to low ball offers. I also don't consider an offer serious if it is conditional on something else (i.e. sale of another part you own or your pay check two weeks from now). You're also not a serious buyer if you don't have time to check your messages once every 24 hours or so and properly communicate in a matter that would indicate you're actually interested in making a deal happen.

-US 48 Shipping only. No item is small enough or cheap enough for me to pay the ridiculous fees that come with crossing the border.

-Cash only. No trades. I'm swimming in GPUs right now and have to get these items sold.

Let me know if you guys have any offers or questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Up! I was talking to someone looking for a classy. Maybe they will stumble on this.

Tempted to snag this and go x79.. glws and hopefully its still here if I decide to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back