FS: 2x Dell 2408WFP, Dell 2407WFP, CM 850W PSU; Tuniq 1000W PSU; GT430 Fanless

Status
Not open for further replies.

nite0

[H]ard|Gawd
Dell 2407WFP (Revision A02). $200. Local pickup in NYC. Monitor works great. I don't have the original box though so it will be tough to ship. If you are interested in having it shipped and are willing to pay for it, let me know.

Tuniq Ripper 1000W PSU. Great 1000W PSU that has served me well for ~2 years. [H]ard|OCP approved. Comes in original box with all accessories. $85+shipping.

Asus GT 430 (Model: ENGT430 DC SL/DI/1GD3 GeForce GT 430). This is a fanless GT 430 and is PERFECT for an HTPC. Can bitstream TrueHD/DD+ and has no problems with 1080p video. Handles the Windows Media Center interface much better than the Radeon 5450/6450 (I know from experience). Comes in original box with DVI/VGA adapter and low-profile PCI backplates. $60 shipped.

Antec Veris Fusion Case (Newegg Link). Very solid HTPC case, fits a mATX mobo along with 2x HDD and an optical drive. Has a built in VFD. $100+shipping.

Microsoft Razer Reclusa Keyboard (Newegg Link). Nice wired blue backlit keyboard, no longer have the wrist rest so it's just the keyboard. Works great. $25+shipping.

Logitech K800 Wireless Illuminated Keyboard (Newegg Link). Awesome wireless backlit keyboard. Great condition overall (center of the space bar is slightly shiny from use). Comes in original box with USB charging cable and Unifying receiver. $50+shipping.

Slingbox Pro HD SB300-100 (Amazon Link). Works perfectly, comes with all cables in original box. $170 shipped.

2x Dell 2408WFP SOLD
Cooler Master 850W PSU, Model RS-850-EMBA. SOLD

Link to my Heat (also been on eBay for 10+ years under that nick)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back