FS: 2x Asus 8800GTS 512 TOP cards, 4gb DDR2 1066 Corsair Dominators with fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luzah

Limp Gawd
Hey everyone!!

Well, time to sell some MORE stuff! Bills need to be paid, and the computer is being parted -again-! Up for sale is 2 of the fastest 8800GTS cards you can get. I'm talking the Asus EN8800GTS 512 TOP cards!!!! These puppies are SCREAMIN at a stock 740/1800/2070 and they have potential to be OC'ed, even though I never had the need to! I bought these two cards from a video card reviewer over at the Anand, and when i tell you these babies are pristine, I mean just that! I REALLY don't want to get rid of these, but my bills come first before everything. So i'm passing these on to the fellow [H]'ers!! My loss is DEFINITELY your gain!!

1. 2x Asus EN8800GTS 512 TOP cards running at 740/1800/2070.

Price = $275 for both. If you need just one, shoot me a price and we may be able to negotiate from there!!

Pics:

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

2. 4gb of DDR2 1066 Corsair Dominators with 2 fans!! These puppies served me very well, and I never seen the need to OC them. They are some of the best DDR2 chips you can get, and I never had any issues with them whatsoever. Only reason I am getting rid of them, is because I went DDR3 on my Asus Striker II Extreme, so these chips are of no use to me anymore. Excellent condition for all 4 of the sticks too!!

Price = $110 for all 4 sticks!!!! That's INCLUDING two Dominator fans!!!

Pics:

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM! I am kind of firm on these prices, but talk to me and we may be able to work -something- out. Heat and e-bay are in sig. Thanks for looking, and have a great day!!

indeed they are! Come on people, let's get this stuff movin!!!

Bump for some great ram! Have some and love it. If you want to part with one of the fans , lmk.

YHPM on the ram:D never mind you need to edit your thread when you sell your items. I saw both the cards and the ram on heatware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back