Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo Acid

2(-log[H+])4u
E-mail & Paypal | [email protected]

Heatware | Vertigo Acid 202-0-0

E-bay | Vertigo_acid 348 99% positive

AIM | Vertigoacid

Dibs are fine in thread, via PM, or e-mail.

Prices are shipped and OBO unless otherwise noted. I ship USPS. If you'd like extra insurance, faster shipping, a specific carrier, etc. don't be afraid to ask. Canadians welcome, shipping will be ~$5 more. I'll do international as well, shoot me a line and we'll work something out. Local pickup is available, I live in Portland, OR near PSU

(2) Fujitsu MAX 73gb Ultra30 80-pin 15K SCSI MAX3073NC
(Same as MAU, but they're RoHS compliant)
$90 each

(1) pair Intel Windtunnels w/ 60mm fans
$15/pair

(1) pair 1u copper opteron passive heatsinks. Pretty sure they'd work on a 939 board as well. To be honest, these seem kind of cheap. The fins are very thin and a bit bent out of shape
$12/pair

(1) pair 1u copper xeon passive heatsinks. These are built much, much better than the above opteron sinks
$15/pair

(1) single xeon copper passive heatsink. No backplate, appears to be 2u height. Good for a modder?
$8

Bump. Do you have an scsi adapter/controller plus the cables and possible terminator for the 80 pin drives?

No adapter, but I do have cables and terminators that I'll throw in for free with the drives

Is there anypoint in putting 2 15k HDDs in raid on a pci host card? They will be limited to 133mb/s correct. If this is true, then I wont have any use for these until the end of the year :( Free bump for a great mod ;)

I'm really amazed that no one jumped on the 15k drives (excellent price). I just picked up 2x 74gb raptors 16mb for the same exact price. I wish I had pci-e :(

bump
I wish I could take those MAX's off your hands, but I am out of cash and moving soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back