FS: 2600k (4.8), Asus P8P67 Pro, G.Skill 8gb (2x4) DDR1600, Crucial M500 240gb SSD

SilverSliver

[H]F Junkie
Following for sale. Pulled from my primary machine, everything but the SSD has run flawlessly since 2011. The mobo will come with the IO plate and original box, but not much else. I would highly prefer to sell the ram, mobo and CPU as a combo.

2600k - have had it up to 4.8ghz, but has run 24/7 for years @ 4.7ghz
Asus P8P67Pro - no issues with it, this is an original revision mobo
G.Skill - 8gb (2x4gb) DDR1600

PENDING

Crucial M500 240gb SSD, was in a rarely used laptop - PENDING

I accept PayPal only. I ship CONUS only. All parts are confirmed working when they leave my possession. Parts are sold as is. Overclocking performance is not guaranteed. Heatware

Last edited:
Damn. nice price.. if I didn't just buy a 2500k combo I'd snatch this up. :/

If you were to split, what would you be asking for the 2600k by itself?

Damn. nice price.. if I didn't just buy a 2500k combo I'd snatch this up. :/

If you were to split, what would you be asking for the 2600k by itself?

Suppose that depends how far I need to dig down into my great bin of boxes in the attic for the box that has the tray :D If someone is interested in the 2600k by itself, PM me and I might be able to work something out.

someone will buy the combo for $200, its an excellent deal i'd buy it myself but i can't think of a practical use for it.

Interested in bundle including SSD. Does it come with a CPU heatsink?

Getting a few questions on the HSF. It was retail from Newegg and had the HSF with it. I assume it's still in the box, but that's in the attic and I haven't put my eyes on it since I built the rig. I'm going to say yes, but will need to verify.

Tell um I'll send them a HSF for the price of shipping next time i go to ship stuff :p
It will be untouched :D
..and they suck.

Damn I got busy at work and looks like somebody beat me to the punch. PM me if it's still available. TIA

Back