FS: 2600+ Barton and ECS K7VTA3 WTB/TF: Sprint PCS Cell Phone

BadAssSaturn

Limp Gawd
I have a 2600+ Barton(OEM) and a brand new ecs k7vta3(retail box) that has never been used

both items bought from fry's electronics

CPU was used for about 2 weeks. I didn't try to o/c it too much. Just ran it at 2100MHz . it is locked. That was with FSB , but I will not promise o/c results.

Asking $80 shipped for the combo or will trade for a nice sprint pcs cell phone. Must be in good working condition, with battery and charger. Would prefer newer color flip phone.

You can email me at Saturn702 at cox.net with any questions or for pictures

Here are the #'s on the CPU:

AXDA2600DKV4D
AQXEA 0403WPMW
1089196A40157

WTH guy?

I told you I was going to buy it...
You go and reply a day later... on a Saturday while most people are busy and then sell it right under from me.... eventhough I had emailed you saying "I will buy it"?
that is not right guy...

No , I had an email from you asking if it was still here and if I had heat. Then I emailed you back along with the 10 other people that had sent me an email. The first person to say whats your paypal address I want it was insulglass , thanks and have a nice day

Package received, everything was well packed and in good shape. BAS, if you will remind me of your heat I will leave you positive feedback.

Dave
[email protected]
heatware: insulglass

Consolidate Threads. Do not post multiple threads in FS/FT, Keep all you FS/FT threads in 1 thread, and keep all WTB/WTTF threads in 1 thread. When you make a new thread, include items from the old thread in it, there is no need to bump more then one FS/FT thread or WTB thread. Warnings will be sent, repeat offenders will have merged or deleted threads. Message a mod if you need a fs/ft title changed. You should only have 1 FS/FT and 1 WTB/WTTF thread active at any time.

Back