FS: 24" LG monitor

liar2

Weaksauce
I'm looking to sell a 24" LG Flatron 246wfp (something like that) monitor. It has an MVA panel for much better viewing angles (harder to come by in a monitor these days).

Monitor features:

- HDMI, VGA, and Component inputs
- 1920 x 1200 resolution (Full HD + 120 vertical pixels)
- 1:1 pixel mapping
- MVA panel

*note:* does not have a DVI input. cable included is a DVI > HDMI cable.

This monitor is a year old now. Asking price is $300 shipped. I will ship via fedex express.

Pics located here

Sorry for the crappy pics... Dark room + shitty camera = really shitty pics.

You can check my ebay @ joadsta. I am 100% positive.

bump for a good monitor and a good guy

he'll do you right, so anyone interested in this monitor should jump on the opportunity!

Bumping, somebody better buy it before the end of the weekend or Ima snag it ;)

just in case anyone was wondering, I scrounged up an old newegg link for more accurate specs on the monitor. There's like a 75 page thread here on it (I bought it because of that thread).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005099

This monitor has served me well, but i'm not really interested in gaming or anything. I've been using it as a tv, monitor, and for my 360. It's handled it all well, but I think it's time to get something bigger and perhaps a bit more practical for my use.

this guys a cool cat, known him for years.

I also have the 245w, same thing just different power light. Great monitor, one of the few that still have good VA panels and not cheapo TN screens like everyones pushing nowadays.

BF bump. Still available in case you couldn't get a deal on a monitor this morning!

i own one of these monitors for about 1 1/2 years now
i bought it when it first came in may of 07 for $550 on sale at bb
it was one of the sharpest 24" monitors and I still use it today
its in my bedroom and i use it has as a pc monitor and also hooked up via HDMI to my directtv HD reciever. I watch HD tv at 1080p res and have dolby digital 5.1 hook up threw my logitech z-5500 speakers via the optical out on the reciever to the speakers.
This is a great monitor in general with alot of inputs. I find the usb ports on the side very useful for a quick connect especially with pluggin a couple xbox 360 controls to play a game on my pc. I also love the stand on this monitor ! It is probably one of the best well built stands i have seen with a monitor. It is very sturdy and has a glossy finish on the base. It moves in alot of positions ! I really like the image quality of this monitor and i have yet really to find a better 24inch monitor for the money. I know the specs don't seem much with 1000:1 ratio but if you saw it in person you would see the specs are really accurate compared to other companies !

bump for you. Still thinkign about it. just so tempting but it's more expensive than I can pay at the moemnt.

last chance guys! i'm gonna put this up on ebay today if nobody snags it!

good luck liar2... it's an awesome monitor, hopefully you'll be able to get a bit more on ebay... try craigslist too.
I think we're all just a little low on cash... I know I am :(

wow. alright, so i haven't had a chance to list this on ebay just yet. so it IS still available. i've gotten quite a few PMs in the past couple days now.

Haha, this is so tempting.
Damn economy.
If I knew I could get ~$175 for my Dell 2005fpw (something like that) I would buy it in a flash!

Back