FS: 22TB Server, High End Gaming Laptop, Cisco Network Stuff, Lanparty, tons more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man that server is so awesome, and I'm local too (troy)! Too bad I'm stuck paying tuition :p

Wow, I came in here to see how much the Galaxy server was going for and didn't expect to see a high end(of a few years back) marker in here.

if someone buys the server sans disks I know i would love to buy 2-4 drives...

g/l and welcome back storage king :D

i bought some drives off a previous project of your a couple years back.... great seller :)

Wow, I came in here to see how much the Galaxy server was going for and didn't expect to see a high end(of a few years back) marker in here.

Yeah I upgraded it last year just because I wanted to see it rip with the new virtue board... haven't played with it in 2 years. My NT has been running like a champ and I've got so many markers that I thought I should clear out some.

Note: Some price droppages.

The midwest needs more 300+ man lans, not less :( Someone from wisconsin buy all this stuff and I will be your first staff member.

For those people IM'ing me, I will be willing to part the drives (8 x 2TB drives for $750 shipped as a lot) and I would sell the remaining system with no drives for $750 shipped... this way I can ship these items. I would still prefer local pickup though.

That is an EXCELLENT price for the Dell XPS M1730!!! If I didnt already own one I would be all over it. Im still tempted...........

What color is it? Nevermind I see in one of your pictures it is the blue one.

Also can you tell me if it is using the Samsung screen or the LG?

That is an EXCELLENT price for the Dell XPS M1730!!! If I didnt already own one I would be all over it. Im still tempted...........

What color is it? Nevermind I see in one of your pictures it is the blue one.

Also can you tell me if it is using the Samsung screen or the LG?

I have no idea how to tell without taking the cover off?

It does have the samsung SSD's, that I do know :D

You can tell which monitor it is by going to:

Control Panel
Device Manager
Monitors

It will say Generic PnP Monitor

Right click on that and then go to Properties

Then at the top click Details

You will then see Property with a scroll down menu..........click arrow on right side

The go to Hardware ID and it will tell you the type monitor that is installed.

As an example mine is: SEC5443 which is Samsung

There are 2 others possible...........LG or Sharp

Sold the server system, pending on the lanparty equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back