FS: 20x 2TB Western Digital WD20EFRX

Status
Not open for further replies.

foozy

Limp Gawd
Exactly as the title says. They came out of desktops from a company that did movies and graphical design. Used for roughly 6 months. Good working condition.

$65 shipped each - USPS Priority - USCON48 - discount for multiple

11 drives remaining

I accept PayPal or BTC. My heat is under foozy. If you have any questions please let me know.

8wLsOaLl.jpg

Last edited:
Are they still under a manufacturers warranty? Might be interested in 2 to 4. Just had an old 1TB bite the dust in my whs2011 so came here to see if anyone had HDD for sale and saw your post :)

I'd like to get three of them from you if you'll guarantee them being in good shape, just PM me and let me know if you've still got them available. My heat is under "Axdrenalin" and I can get you some PayPal as soon as I get your confirmation and info.

Ax

It looks like on newegg these drives are backed up by a 3 year limited warranty. If you look at the picture the OP posted the drive shows OCT 2012. One can assume they'd be covered till at least by OCT 2015... but that's just my conjecture. I might snag a few for my new rig that I'm building too but I still have to figure out my ssd/hdd situation.

Yes, I would assume they are still under warranty since they were manufactured in 2012, as Wendig0 mentioned. PM'd all that were interested. Thank you!

Payment sent for three of them! Thanks, and a quick bump for you! :)

Ax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back