FS: 2005FPW, 2x74GB Raptors, x1900XT 256 MB, Antec 900

JJU357

Limp Gawd
Hey guys. I've got some stuff I'm getting rid of after some upgrades. Heatware is under JJU357. Paypal is [email protected].

Dell 2005FPW - $215 + 50% of actual shipping **SOLD SOLD SOLD**
This monitor is in very good shape. Worked great for me for almost 2 years. I upgraded to a larger 24" recently. The monitor does have 2 dead pixels, both in the upper right quadrant. They are green and only noticable under careful observation on a black screen (I couldn't notice them under normal conditions). As with many of the 2005FPW's the monitor's backlights to bleed in the corners ona black screen, but once again, unless you are looking for it, you will not be disappointed. The monitor is still under warranty until April of 2008 and I have the retail box and all accessories.

Sapphire X1900XT 256 MB - $170 Shipped
This card is only several months old, practically new. There is no damage what so ever to the card, and it worked great for me. I upgraded to an 8800GTX, so I currently have no use for this card. I have the retail box and all accessories and will include it with the card. No aftermarket cooling was used so it is entirely stock. Was also never overclocked.

2xWD740GD 10,000RPM Raptors - $80 Each or both for $150 **SOLD SOLD SOLD**
These are the older 8MB cache variants, both fully functional and both under warranty. One is under warranty until 2009, the other until 2010. PM me if you want specific dates or other informaiton about them.

Antec 900 - $50 + 50% of actual shipping **SOLD SOLD SOLD**
Why so cheap? It works great, comes with retail box and accessories, but its been cheaply priced on a bunch of websites so I have to be fair. It is also a revision 1.0, with the short PCI Express slot which has apparently had problems with DVI connections. I hear antec is upgrading them for customers if you call and complain, but no promises. It served me very well until I got my TJ-09.

Toshiba SD-4990SU DVD Player - $50 Shipped
This DVD player is great, but I upgraded to a Denon recently. The toshiba has HDMI output, will upconvert in HDMI to 1080i or 720p. It also has DivX support and optical and digital coaxial out. It is pretty much new, only been used for a few months.

PM me with questions, offers, or anything else that you need. I will not be able to ship these until Tuesday 3/13/07 because I will be out of town, but I will have access to the internet.

how much to ship the case to 46539. If it is not too much I would like the 900.:D

how much to ship the case to 46539. If it is not too much I would like the 900.

comon....somebody wants to buy these...make me an offer...just don't lowball me...bump

Back