FS: 2002 F150 26k miles

Reagent

Limp Gawd
I am selling my 2002 F150 Single Cab truck. It is a 4.2l V6 manual 5 spd, sport model with step side bed. The color is red with Grey Interior. It has 26075 miles on it. It is an XL package which means it has no bells or whistles. Stock radio, no CD, so on and so forth.

I am asking $8000 OBO. (Loan value on the truck is $8300) I am giving you guys here on the [H] first crack at it. It is a very good truck, obviously low milage, i drive it about 2 miles a day to work. I changed the oil every 6 months whether it needed it or not. Has minor scratches on the exterior and the inside of the bed has been worked over but nothing rusting just an honest days work.

This is my work truck, gotta sell it as i am leaving the country in 3 weeks. I will take some pictures of it tomorrow in the sun.

The truck is in area code 77536, a suburb of Houston, TX.

It will be listed in the paper this weekend.

Bump for a new day, ill get some photo's of it this afternoon when i get a break.

dang, only 26k miles on an '02, sounds like you only took it out on Sundays! haha

yeah, people are always saying that. You should have seen the 98' Mustang I sold in 02 when I bought this truck. The mustang only had 15k miles on it. It was mint.

I have been slacking on the Photo's I am trying to get the house painted for the move. I will get some pics up tomorrow... i mean it this time.:)

Here is a picture of it. I will post the rest of them, including the inside tomorrow.

3707435251_18429c8b1b.jpg

I am also selling my kids quad, the sale to a friend did not go through like i planned.

Details:

I have a Revel Powersports 110 youth ATV for sale the color is purple cammo. It may have 15hrs on it.

Here is the company blurb about the bike.

Revel Mini is a 110CC ATV for the young riders ages from 3 to 8 yeays, offers all of the safety features a parent could ask for. Safety features include remote start and kill, safety lanyard, hydraulic foot-break, can be governed down any where between 5 mph to 30 mph. It has the 107cc Loncin engine with automatic transmission (gas and go) additional features include, rear-rack, 7" tires, as well as a 3 month labor warranty, and 6 month part warranty on the power train. This unit will deliver years of fun and exciting memories.
MSRP $699.00.
The warranty no longer applies.

The only issues I have with this bike are the battery is always dead after it sits for a week or so. I am not sure what is killing the battery but a few of our friends have these quads and it is a problem on all of them. I keep it on a charger.

When i get the camera out in a little bit i will snag some shots of it also.

I am asking $400 for the quad.

Bringing it to Dallas may be a possibility in a week or so when i get some time off. Send me a PM and we can talk about it if you like.

Sick truck man! Low miles and clean as a whistle. Bump for a midnight sale maybe ????

Thanks!

It's a brand new day, and that means another opportunity for someone to grab a good vehicle.

Back