~~~~ FS: 20" Sharp Aqous LCD TV

EX-man

Limp Gawd
This is a retail unit used little by me but very very clean and will include manual, remote, batteries, Power brick and cord. 60,000 hours mean 20 years at 8 hours a day!!

[L=Link to Dell's same monitor for sale.]http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A0377917&cs=19&c=us&l=en[/L]

[L=Sharp USA's Link.]http://www.sharpusa.com/products/ModelLanding/0,1058,1195,00.html[/L]

Now down to the good stuff the SPECS!

[Q]The AQUOS LC-20B4US with built-in cable TV tuner is less than 2.5" deep with a screen that measures 20". And, with Sharp's proprietary new Black TFT LCD panel, it has higher brightness, wider viewing angles and longer lamp life than ever before, making it truly "TV where you want it", for any room in the house!

Advanced Super View (ASV) High Performance Black TFT LCD Display Panels with Black Dot Reduction, Ultra-thin, Ultra-Light - Space Saving and uses 1/2 the energy when compared to a conventional CRT of the same screen size

· High Brightness (430cd/m² )

· AQUOS Liquid Crystal Televisions are the brightest available, so you can put them anywhere -- even near windows, doors or other light sources -- and their picture will still be vivid.

· High Contrast Ratio (500:1)

· 500:1 Contrast Ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!

· Wide Viewing Angles (170ºH / 170ºV)

· The ultra-wide viewing angles allow you to view the tv clearly anywhere in the room!

· 480p (EDTV Monitor) Compatibility

· Enables compatibility with progressive DVD players.

· Lamp Life: 60,000 Hours (rated) Long Life Direct Light (CFL x 10) TFT Panels - approximately 8 Hours a day for 20 years* (*Normal Mode)

FEATURES:

· Panel Type: 20" Active Matrix (a-si TFT) LCD1

· Pixel Resolution: 921,600 dots (480 x 640 x R/G/B=VGA)

· Video System: NTSC/PAL/SECAM

· Brightness: 430 cd/m2

· Lamp Life: 60,000 hours2

· Viewing Angles: 170º H / 170º V

· Audio System: 2.5W + 2.5W

· Tuner Type: Electronic PLL Tuner

· Aspect Ratio 4:3

· Contrast Ratio: 500:1

· Component Input: Y/Pr/Pb x 1

· S-Video Input: 4-pin DIN x 1

· Composite Video Input RCA x 2

· ENERGY STAR® Yes3

· Weight 19.2 lbs.(with stand)

· 16.1 lbs. (without stand)

· Dimensions (w x h x d) Including stand: 640 x 474 x 229mm

· Without stand: 630 x 381 x 76 mm

· Weight Including stand: 8.4 kg

· Without stand: 7.4 kg

1. Actual screen size 19 11/16" measured diagonally.

2. Typical time for power output decrease of about one-half assuming continuous use in a room with normal lighting, normal brightness and temperature at 77 degrees F.

3. As an ENERGY STAR partner, Sharp has determined that this product meets the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency. ENERGY STAR is a U.S. registered mark.
[/Q]

Neat feature if you want to mount it to the ceiling it will flip the picture or even mirror it if you wanted to bounce it off a Mirror? who knows maybe a good thing for your vain wife that looks in the mirror a lil too much! :)

Not sure what I am looking for. Maybe a Dell FP2005? an SFF HTPC? maybe something not computer related. Let me know what you have!

[H]#1 Trade would be straight up for a Infocus Benq or comerable DLP home theater projector! Likes the Infocus 4800, X1 and Benq 6100 but willing to look at others!! :) [/H]

Heat under EXman 175+ no negs :)

So is this for sale or trade?
if its for sale please post a price and if not i ca change the thread title for you to reflect that

(6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

Dr.Evil said:
So is this for sale or trade?
if its for sale please post a price and if not i ca change the thread title for you to reflect that

(6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)

Sorry meant to say FT: not the FS: sorry my typo.

Back