FS - 2 x Sapphire Radeon HD GPUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DexNFx

[H]ard|Gawd
I have 2 barely used Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 GPUs that I've decided to sell. I've played all the games I wanted with these babies.

All SOLD!!! Now on to my GTX 680s ;)

I am open to trades to bring the cost down.
Looking for:

- AMD A8-3870K Unlocked Llano 3.0GHz Socket FM1 100W Quad-Core Desktop APU (CPU + GPU) with DirectX 11 Graphic AMD Radeon HD 6550D AD3870WNGXBOX
- ASUS F1A75-M PRO FM1 AMD A75 (Hudson D3) HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
- Corsair Graphite Series 600T Side Panel with Windowed and Mesh Inserts
- Corsair or Seasonic modular PSU lower or = 700 watts. Nothing more because I already have a Corsair AX1200

If you looked at the listing please be so kind and bump it.

I accept Amazon payments and PayPal.

Heat under DexNFx

Last edited:
Also, the pics aren't showing up, says I don't have access?

jesus they end up being 7970's lol, free bump

Are those two things the only trades you would be interested in? I've been looking to upgrade this HD 5830 I've been scooting by on since I sold my 2x GTX 285s.

Thanks and bump for looking :).

Yes, because I'm downgrading to something a lot smaller and power efficient. I plan on using it for day to day use yet able to do some very light gaming and watch HD movies when I want to.

Yes, because I'm downgrading to something a lot smaller and power efficient. I plan on using it for day to day use yet able to do some very light gaming and watch HD movies when I want to.

What gpu trades are you looking for? :D

An AMD Radeon HD 6550D built in with an AMD CPU ;)

Last edited:
1 GPU pending! Still looking for a AMD A8-3870K CPU and a ASUS F1A75-M PRO FM1 mobo. Anyone have one?

No one has a AMD A8-3870K CPU and a ASUS F1A75-M PRO FM1 mobo combo to trade???

Show me the AMD A8-3870K CPU and a ASUS F1A75-M PRO FM1 mobo folks!!!

I have a hd6870 and PP, unless you want a q6600 and motherboard along with it.

I have 2x - Corsair Graphite Series 600T Side Panel with Windowed and Mesh Inserts, PM me for pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back