FS: 2 x 9600GSOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Not going to be able to do the super ramp up like I was planning on so I have some extra cards I'd really like to sell. I'm not disappearing from folding again, I just need to slow down on my ramp up. I'll remain folding with a GTX275 and a 9600GSO.

I have two EVGA 9600GSO's that I have overclocked in the BIOS to 725MHz Core and 1836MHz Shaders. They have been extremely stable for folding at these speeds and have completed 60 WUs each since overclocking without a single EUE. I am currently getting ~4100PPD out of each.

I'd like $45.00 each or I would take $80 for the pair and I will pay shipping in the US. PayPal preferred. I can also reflash to stock speeds if you'd like but these are indeed very stable for folding at these speeds and gives a significant boost over stock.

Price reduced on the pair to $75 delivered. Would really like to see these find a good home. Heck of a deal for ~8100 PPD.

I have three that I'm going to sell, but I'm not putting them up until these sell!

So someone needs to buy these!!

Great deal for someone who has some extra PCIe lanes!

You could add the mobo and RAM combo from my FS thread for $65 a chip off Ebay for $15 and have the beginning (still need a mid range PSU and cheapy HDD) of a 8k ppd rig for $155 bucks.

Tobit, I may be able to buy them, but wont be until the 15th or so.

Selling them off already?? lol...
Purchased a GTX275 last week and was going to buy another system but had to put that off a couple months. I am going to be running a single GTX275 and a 9600GSO for now until I can buy more "D". I could really use the cash from the 9600GSOs for now on another project, only reason I am selling. If I can't sell the GSO's, I'm going to have to sell the GTX275.

its cool I was just givin ya a hard time :D...glad to see you got a good OC out of them...

Price reduction bump for the pair. $70 for the pair delivered!

man if only i had 70 bucks id snatch these up and throw them in my other rig.. :( cant believe no ones buying them..

I get paid on the 15th damnit, LOL........

Bump along with another price drop, $65 for the pair delivered!

I have two EVGA 9600GSO's that I have overclocked in the BIOS to 725MHz Core and 1836MHz Shaders. They have been extremely stable for folding at these speeds and have completed 60 WUs each since overclocking without a single EUE. I am currently getting ~4100PPD out of each.

That is a really nice OC!

Lookbump4you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back