FS: 2 EVGA 7900gt 256mb w/ Zalman VF900.

Blur2u

Weaksauce
I have for sale two evga 7900gt 256mb w/ Zalman VF900 coolers installed. All are retail and comes with the box and all the accessories for both the video cards and Zalman coolers. I prefer to sell the cards w/ the coolers since it’s already installed, but I can always pull it out and put the stock cooler back in. BTW these cards are not registered, so it should still carry the full lifetime warranty on it.

Now for the cards.

The first one is model number 256-P2-N563-AX, it’s a 7900gt CO. It’s clocked at 500mhz GPU and 1500mhz MEM. I voltmoded the GPU and it can run artifact free at 630mhz GPU. The memory I left untouched since I didn’t want to do the pencil mod. But the memory can run 850mhz (1700mhz) without the pencil mod, hence I didn’t do the pencil mod since it can run that high anyways without it. It can run at 900mhz (1800mhz) but I don’t run it that high 24/7. It has the zalman vf900 installed but I also have the stock cooler available. Selling this card for $220 shipped or if you want the cooler $240 shipped. If you want I can also bring this back to stock by removing the volt mod. But I suggest keeping it since it runs perfect at 630mhz GPU. The voltmod is easy to remove with alcohol.

The second card is model number 256-P2-N564-AX, it’s a 7900gt KO. It’s clocked at 500mhz GPU and 1500mhz MEM. This one is a little strange since I think the real clock for the GPU is 520mhz. If I run it at 500mhz it creates a weird band on the top, which goes away once I bump the GPU core to 520mhz and above. This card runs at 600mhz GPU without the voltmod. The memory can run 850mhz (1700mhz) without mods. This also has a Zalman VF900 cooler installed. I’ll price this the same as the first one $220 shipped or $240 with the zalman cooler installed.

Or buy all of it w/ the coolers installed for $460. Or make me offers.

I have both these cards running in SLI at 600mhz GPU and 850mhz MEM 24/7. I can run them higher but decided I didn’t need to voltmod the second card since 600mhz is fast enough for SLI anyways. I’ve had the first card for about 6 months while the second card I have for about 4 months. Now these cards are plague free from all the issues of the first batch of 7900gt’s with all those issues. I can guarantee you this since I’ve had these cards for that long and yet to have any issues and I run them everyday. Plus I’ve never registered these cards so they should still carry the lifetime warranty.

Now if you’re thinking hey why not buy a 7900GTO. Well I’m mainly selling this to people who already have one 7900gt and might want to go SLI. Or people that are on a tight budget and can’t quiet squeeze in a couple more dollars for a 7900GTO+tax+shipping. In any case Let me know if you guys have any questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

My heatware is under blur2u

Feel free to message those people on my feedback if you want more info about me.
Sorry I only have two feedbacks since I don’t really sell and trade much until recently. But im registered on anandtech and here as well. Im in San Diego btw, so if there is someone out there who’s interested in buying them locally I can I meet up with you. I’ll take $10 off if your local.
1000.jpg
1001.jpg
1002.jpg

loxety said:
Hows Counter-Strike:Source work in sli? Big improvement?
well only in high resolution.

I went from a 7900GT to a X1900XT 512mb and the fps only bumped 14 in the stress test.

*Sigh*
I remember when my case looked like that.

Actually no, I don't.

Let me know if you're going to sell that case.

Huge improvement on counter strike, but like azn says you can't tell the difference unless you run in high res with everything turned up. i have the game but never play it, but i believe it never goes down 100fps w/ everything turned up at 1920X1200 res on my 2405. i can run BF2 at 1920X1200 w/ everything turned up and i average around 70-80fps.

Nicepants, i dont think you'll want this case. I just recently hacked it up. the left panel i did a cutout of the punisher logo w/ the duece four on the forehead of the skull (dedicated to the 24th stryker brigade) . And i just recently installed a AC ryan 2X120mm radzgrill on top for exhaust. It's far from stock. Plus i think i've done too much work to recoup the time and money spent on modding the case.

Sexy cards! I <3 the VF900Cu, best damn video cooler out there IMO.

Back