wasteofaces
n00b
- Joined
- May 16, 2007
- Messages
- 3
Selling two brand new AMD FX processors, $275 each. 1 box never opened and 1 box cracked open (only to examine the contents) then re-packed.
I won both of these in an online machinima film contest, was going to use one of them for a new computer, but then I recently won a fully tricked out $3000 computer system in another contest so I don't need either of these processors any more. (Yes, I'm good at machinima =)
The boxes say FX-62, Dual Core, Socket AM2.
The current rate listed on NewEgg is $319.00 for comparison - you can check around the web for other prices but that's the current ballpark.
No trades please. Thanks!
I won both of these in an online machinima film contest, was going to use one of them for a new computer, but then I recently won a fully tricked out $3000 computer system in another contest so I don't need either of these processors any more. (Yes, I'm good at machinima =)
The boxes say FX-62, Dual Core, Socket AM2.
The current rate listed on NewEgg is $319.00 for comparison - you can check around the web for other prices but that's the current ballpark.
No trades please. Thanks!