FS: 2 5850's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rattle

2[H]4U
I have visiontek and sapphire 5850's for sale.

Both reference models, both include all packaging and accessories.

Visiontek is registered for lifetime warranty and is less than 2 months old, the sapphire card is about 4 months old and has 2 year warranty.

These have been running in CF for 2 months flawlessly with 40% fanspeeds I got about 55-65c average max temp depending on game and room temps, In a HAF 932 stock fans.

Both cards been running 850/1200 stock 1.0875v almost all their lives aside from some messing around with higher clocks/volts. I never gave them more than 1.175v using 5870 bios, they both ran happily at 900/1300 there with some slightly higher temps at same fan settings.

These have been absolutely awesome for me, using 10.4 preview drivers and playing lots of bc2 and dirt2 on them. I just wanted to try something different :p

I have an extra shroud and fan for these cards also if buyer is interested.
Cards are flashed with MSI unlocked bios, I can flash them to original bios without issue or whatever bios might prefer. LMK before I SHIP !

I have invoice for each and will rma for buyer if there's ever a need.

$275 shipped EACH priority with DC and insurance. PM with offers this is somewhat flexible.

Payment NON CC paypal only. Discount if buying both cards.

I am out of the house 14 hours M-F so if I do not reply right away this is the only reason.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back