Not open for further replies.

Lord_Exodia

Supreme [H]ardness
FS 2 6950s 2GB (In my Sig)

Both cards are reference cards

One is a MSI Reference 2GB 1+ year left on warranty
One is a HIS Reference 2GB 10+ Months Left on Warranty
I'm asking $210 Shipped for each or $410 for both cards shipped
The cards can reach the clocks in my sig on my rig but YMMV. I currently run them 24/7 @ 960/1410mhz in crossfire.

I plan to ship the cards with my own custom bios so It'll be pre unlocked

All sales final, guaranteed not DOA, for 3 days after receiving cards, or anything on this thread I sell, I am the original purchaser and can handle RMA requests if buyer covers shipping fees to and from manufacturer if necessary in the event the card/s die during ownership and within the warranty period
I accept Paypal only, and will ship within the US/Canada Only please PM me for my paypal info

**Cards have a custom bios on them in the secondary position that have a voltage of 1.295v**

The cards work fine at that voltage and temperatures are fine, however I use a custom fan curve I set in MSI afterburner

Selling a few more things. Again, I accept only paypal. All prices are not final. PM me for any additional (reasonable) offers. I'm not looking to trade. Selling only within the US or Canada I will be shipping in the most froogle way possible so although prices include shipping it will more than likely be ground/usps. If you want faster shipping we can work that out for a better price. Heads up, All items are used.

Gateway FPD2185W 21 inch monitor http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitors/gateway-fpd2185w/4505-3174_7-31563945.html?tag=subnav Monitor is used and comes with original box. Asking $80 Shipped

Intel Pentium D 925 Socket LGA 775 CPU http://ark.intel.com/products/27517/Intel-Pentium-D-Processor-925-(4M-Cache-3_00-GHz-800-MHz-FSB) Used and working. Asking $35 Shipped

Crucial 2GB (2x 1gb) DDR 2 PC 5300 Ram Lifetime Warranty, can provide receipt. Asking $20 Shipped.

BFG GTX 280OC Custom Bios OC card. This card is a BFG card so it comes with no warranty. The card works perfectly fine and is a monster GTX 280 card with a core of over 700mhz. I have a custom bios flashed on the card, that I created using nibitorr. I'm asking $75 shipped. I accept Paypal only. PM if you have any questions on the card.

Creative Audigy 2 ZS Gamer Sound Card PCI http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102178 Original box included. The best sound card of its era. This thing has been awesome over the years. Asking $20 shipped.

****** Alone or in Bundle ******
Asus M2N-SLi Deluxe Motherboard (used, with original box) Asking $35 Shipped

AMD 65 X2 6400+ CPU, Socket AM2 (was used in above motherboard) This CPU was never overclocked and used on my wife's computer. It may be a overclocking monster but I guess I'll never know. Asking $30 shipped.

5 GB DDR 2 PC 5300 (2x 2gb 1x 1gb) Black Custom heat sinks on ram to keep them cooler $35 Shipped. Not selling ram seperate, you are buying all 5 GB

Thermaltake TR2 430 Watt PSU Asking $25 Shipped.

As a Combo (Mobo, CPU, RAM, PSU) I'm asking $115 *****

Heatware

Lord_Exodia

Last edited:
Update 1 card has sold as the pair is no longer available, The MSI card has officially sold for $230 locally. (Maybe I'm selling these too cheap ;))

Deal for MSI 6950 2GB Reference card fell thorough, both cards available again. Also added a BFG GTX 280 OC card with custom Extreme overclock. This would make an excellent card for 1680x1050 users and below.

Bump ^^^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back