FS: 1GB Corsair ValueSelect PC3200 DDR RAM, Vantec Nexus NXP-305 Fan/Light Controller

bump

The RAM is used, but worked perfectly. It comes in the retail packaging. I did not know that the RAM prices fell again. I will adjust my price accordingly.

let me know..im interested im looking for this specific stick thanks

are these very big? metal? used? shipping to 93727?

They are not big, not metal, and not used (i.e. brand new in box). They are the "standard size" mousepads. Not excessively small, but also very convenient because they take up less desk space than the massive mousepads available on the market. I personally never have problems with running out of mousepad when I play a game (even flying a jet in BF2). It is extremely smooth and very nice to the touch. Durable as well. I got three when I bought one, or it wouldn't be for sale. Hands down the best mousepad I've ever owned and will ever likely own.

well missed the shipping price?! why you selling them this is what you use personallY? i use razer exactmat i got for free from barns and noble but mother in law needs mouse pad..

Bump - and OP, how much to ship a QcK+ Mini to zip code 44131?

Looking to downsize from my QcK+ Heavy, it's wayyy too big for LAN parties ... :p

Bump - and OP, how much to ship a QcK+ Mini to zip code 44131?

Looking to downsize from my QcK+ Heavy, it's wayyy too big for LAN parties ... :p

bump

price is $6 shipped to anywhere in the continental united states.

bump

I need to update the OP because some items have been sold recently.

... but I'm so lazy...

Back