odoe

[H]F Junkie
Details
You can PM me or email me at forsale AT odoe.net
my heat
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=21767
This is in color, because this is the stuff about payment
non-cc paypal ONLY please
or if you want to send me a money order, fine, but it has to clear with the teller at my bank first
if it is written in crayon on a mcdonalds napkin, we might have a problem
if you pay with paypal e-check, note, those take a while, so be patient
i'll send you my paypal email when you decide to purchase

Here are pics of the two sticks of 512MB PC4200 DDR2 SODIMM.​

These were pulled from my Dell XPS M170 only because I upgraded to 2x1GB sticks.​

Rather than keep these lying around, I figured someone might be able to use them. I have a bad habit of just keeping old hardware around "just in case". Why let these go to waste.​

This was actually sold earlier this month. The user could not get it to work in his machine. When he shipped the RAM back, I threw it back in my Dell XPS M170 and it works fine. I've run it a couple of times now for a few hours without issue. After talking to the last buyer, it looks like it may have been a conflict with a BIOS update he had done. Either way, I've tested the RAM, it works and is back up for sale.
I just didn't want to put it back up and have it come up that the RAM had been sold and returned and have it look fishy.
So again, I've tested the RAM, it works just fine.

pc4200sodimm.jpg

Price is SOLD shipped USPS Priority mail. CONUS Only.

PM me if you have any questions.​

up
i'm sure someone could use these

these went directly from my laptop to these little case things and in the anti-static bag

bump from the dead

The person I had sold the RAM too, had some trouble with it and sent it back to me. it works fine. I added the details to the first post.

If you got questions PM me.

Back