FS: 1GB (2x512) Crucial ECC (Great for AMD 64)

M11

Does Not Follow Instructions.
This offering is for the following:

Two identical sticks of Crucial branded registered ECC DDR. Each stick has a capacity of 512MB, and operates at 266MHz at CL 2.5.

$105 + shipping/handling

Both sticks are fully functional - they were removed from a working system in working condition approximately two weeks ago, to be replaced with RAM including heat spreaders, to help remedy existing heat problems. They were not removed due to non-functionality.

This RAM is great for Athlon64/Opteron machines. It formerly was in a dual Opteron machine and ran completely stable.

Ordering a brand new comparable item will cost $73.33

Payment for this offering may be made via Paypal, where I am a verified member. Items will be available for shipping as soon as Monday. The price for both sticks is $105, plus shipping/handling. Items will be shipped via any method you are willing to pay for, however I would recommend shipping them USPS WITH insurance.

You may post any additional questions in this thread, or may PM me.

jared_d said:
will that work in an athlon 2500?
It may, it may not. It all depends on the capabilities and requirements of your motherboard. If you tell me what model your motherboard is, I will be more than happy to find out whether or not this RAM will be of any use to you or now.

M11 said:
It may, it may not. It all depends on the capabilities and requirements of your motherboard. If you tell me what model your motherboard is, I will be more than happy to find out whether or not this RAM will be of any use to you or now.
Well fuck that, I wanna buy RAM that works in anything. No thanks dude.

jared_d said:
There is no "universal" RAM.

Go away troll

jared_d said:

WTF is this???

Bump for you dude. Good price on some ecc reg. ram.

Now you're tempting me to build an fx socket 940 machine. Must resist.

jared_d said:
i agree with the rest. you're an idiot. get off this site.

one final bump for day crew because I really need the money

M11 said:
sure, shoot

Sorry.....
I just found out that the dual xeon mobo I'm concidering (Asus PC-DL) can't use this.
Is a good deal though.

Bump for a good guy.

Back