FS: 1G iPod Touch 16GB, HTC s620 GSM phone

For sale:

1. iPod Touch 16GB, 1st gen
- Minor scuffs on the back, no scratches. Screen is perfect. I used it without a case for the first few weeks. I will include a clear acrylic case w/rubber back that fits first-gen iPhones as well. $165 shipped SOLD

2. HTC s620 GSM phone - This phone is unlocked for use on any GSM carrier (T-Mobile, AT&T, etc). I can ship this with a ROM of your choice, it is currently running a lightweight Windows Mobile 6.1 ROM with many applications installed, including Office Mobile, Opera Mini, Facebook, AIM, Google Mobile, Pocket NESter, WMWiFiRouter and more. $100 shipped

Pics: http://img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc02051024x768.jpg

Includes:
Phone
Charger
Car charger (from motorola phone)
3.5mm headphone adapter
Magnetic slip case
Software CD and license key
USB cable

I'm willing to give you the phone for the cost of shipping if you're interested in taking over my t-mobile account. According to the t-mobile rep, your activation fee would be waived and you'd be saving me from my early termination fee. You can port over your own number too.

My contract expires in April 2010. You can change the plan and services any time once it's yours.

The process would work like this:

1. I create a new account with my new carrier and port my number over.
2. As that will cancel my service, I then re-activate my T-Mobile contract, giving the phone a new, random phone number.
3. You and I execute a “transfer of responsibility” with T-Mobile which puts the phone, the contract and the new number in your name. Note that you will have to pass T-mobile's normal credit check for them to do the transfer.
4. You can then change the phone number, keep it, port over another one, etc. It’s yours.
4a. I ship you the phone.
5. We both part ways happy.

Product sheet:
http://www.htc.com/uploadedFiles/Common/Product_Documents/UK/1854_S620_PRODSHT_FRNT.pdf

I accept payment via Paypal and personal check. Please PM me with offers, first PM gets first dibs if you have money ready. Heat is under Antimatter. http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=33746

Last edited:
How many more months do you have on your plan? What does your plan include?

My contract expires in April 2010. You can change the plan and services any time once it's yours.

The process would work like this:

1. I create a new account with my new carrier and port my number over.
2. As that will cancel my service, I then re-activate my T-Mobile contract, giving the phone a new, random phone number.
3. You and I execute a “transfer of responsibility” with T-Mobile which puts the phone, the contract and the new number in your name. Note that you will have to pass T-mobile's normal credit check for them to do the transfer.
4. You can then change the phone number, keep it, port over another one, etc. It’s yours.
4a. I ship you the phone.
5. We both part ways happy.

Of course, you could always just use your own GSM phone and sell off my unlocked HTC once it's in your hands. I just want to be saved from my early termination fee!

Back