• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: 1900XTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

medel

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
193
BBATI 1900XTX. Currently running with a Thermalright HR-03. Will include HR-03 and stock cooler-275 NO! 250!
Without HR-03 -245 NO! 220!

TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heat: medel
non-CC paypal
price shipped to lower 48 states

I'll add better pics on request!

Looking for xbox 360s/bundles to trade
 
PMs replied to!

Also added that I'd consider trades for a 360/360 bundle. Possibly a ~equal nvidia card.
 
Leaving my computer (desktop) for a week. Feel free to PM as I'll still have my laptop. Will be able to ship a week from monday.
 
Thought I'd throw in that I'd trade for an 8800gts (add cash for the 640, maybe a bit for 320 if it's evga), or would straight up for a 7950gtx or maybe if you catch me in a good mood a 7950gt (maybe without HR-03?). Feel free to make other offers. I can't ship for a week, but I will be checking here VERY often (now with cleared PM box!)

Yeah, I love the HR-03. Matches my Ultra-120, too. :D If I get an 8800 I'll almost definitely get an HR-03 plus.
 
St. Patrick's day (GMT) price drop!!!
With HR-03 for 250!
Without for 220!
 
will you sell for 240 shipped with your cooler? :]

have a X1800XT 512MB for trade..

PM ME!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top