FS: 17" Flat Panel

shadyguido

Weaksauce
17" SYS Flatpanel
This monitor has been my primary monitor for quite a while. It has no dead pixels. It accepts analog input, and has a power cord, power brick, and vga cable included. This monitor has a custom spraypaint job on the back and bottom panels. It also doesn't have a stand. Stands are widely available, and are of enough variety to suit your fancy. I'm using a desk mount for my new monitor right now, and being able to swivel it to fit my needs is a big plus. Most of the dirtyness in the photo is dust and schmutz, nothing permanent. There is minimal scratching in the bezel area, and NO damage at all to the actual screen. This is a real bargain, and will probably go quickly. $100 SHIPPED. Local pickup in NYC.

Monitor 1
Monitor 2
Monitor 3

I accept Paypal, Check, or Money Order. Check will be held until cleared.
Heat available under shadyguido
Beer available under shadyguido
Price is shipped to CONUS. I'll ship to the moon, if you like, but you'll pay extra.

Bumps appreciated!

eetoi: PM Replied

savageice: PM Replied. Try to post here; I'm TERRIBLE with PMs

Is there a website or something that has some specs?

anyways, really pondering it... my crt is taking up too much of my desk.

Reclaim your deskspace!

No website for specs, unfortunately. It's just your regular old run of the mill 17 inch flat panel.

I am in Manhattan - Murray Hill on 33rd and 2nd. For a local pickup, (and cash) it would be $90.

I think everyone is waiting for the model #. if the response time is as bad as the specs given by CEpeep then a lot of people will lose interest. It should say right on the front the model #, if not front then the back on a white sticker.

It is made by sys, but it's not that model. That black paint job you see there is a custom job, and I painted right over whatever number was printed on it. If you're concerned with high-end specs, this is not the monitor you want. It's a little grimey and scratched, but for $100, it's a steal.

Yes, I'm interested in trades. I'm into anything of a geek nature (hardware/software/etc)

No, I don't have the stand.

Back